5 {jungkook}

"Everyone, this is ice, yea blossom's twin sister"

They looked at her and she just gave them a nod, i bet they were thinking this is blossom infront of them with a different hair colour and minus the piercings and the reality hit them hard when she didnt smiled at them.

I was about to introduce them when she sat already and matched jin hyungs glares, honestly with that stunt she gave, it was rude.

"First of all, don't give mo those stares. Im not scared" she said most probably to jin-hyung "Second, im not blossom. Im not nice, i dont smile a lot, i don't easily blush when i saw a cute puppy" well i guess she just hated how we thought she's blossom, and how we thought they're the same. but ofcourse they're completely not. "Lastly, please don't look at me at how you look at blossom before. Im not her"

I was wondering how i don't have any idea about ice before when i was dating her sister. Oh yea, i remembered.

Blossom was a mystery. She was secretive and deep. She mentioned her sister but i never expected a twin. She mentioned how they're into each others throats, how they fight everyday but at the end of the day. They'd still share stories how their day was.

Before.. Blossom was mysterious, and my curiousity took over and then i found myself on a dark, struggling to find a light.

I love her, but she never does.

I never felt the warmt on her cuddles, the sparks on her touch, the love on her 'i love you's'

Maybe because she can't love herself, so she dont know how to love me back..