Good Things to Tell You!

As you can tell from the title I have something to tell you. As you know I'm going through tough times, and I felt alone. Key word felt. I've had a lot of people PM me since my update "I'm Back". They told me I can talk to them when I need to so... I'm going to give them a shout out! I'm still going through tough times, but they are making it a lot better and easy going. So here they are! Viveo_Mico, HaileyLongbottom394, sunandsam, wisegirlsaywhat123, karinacat59, theregoesthefandom, and autumn_a_hutchings. Autumn, you alone is great but you making your videos and writing you books makes you even better. Viveo_Mico, you were one of my first follower and your book is amazing! HaileyLongbottom394, you were also one of my first followers, and you made me a awesome cover.sunandsam, you were one of the first people to PM and say I can talk to you. wisegirlsaywhat123, I don't know were to begin with you, you were my first friend at school, we have BFF's since third grade.karinacat59, you are such a great person, and so much like me, and you showed me a great book. theregoesthefandom, you were also one of the first people to PM me and say we can talk. All of these thing made me feel not alone, make me feel like I have friends. And wisegirlsaywhat123 knows how hard it is for me to make friends. So here is a great big Thank You! You have made me a lot happier. I don't know how to repay you!