Ch. 10 Realization

GUYS! I'm back. Enjoy, sorry if it's short, the next will be longer! Let me know how you like it.

(Idk how I've been signing these but I'm changing it.)

~Miss Leysa <3

~~~~

"He's not real." hissed Anori into Sam's Chest. "He is just a hallucination."

I know that it is not what you want to hear, but he is real." Sam replied to the angel on his lap. "And he is telling the truth that he doesn't want to hurt you or us. I know how he thinks, he's been inside me, Anori. He wants to help.Can't you see that? Just try to talk to him. Please.

Anori looked up at the behemoth of a man holding her. She knew that he was telling the truth, although that didn't mean she liked it, or that she wanted to talk to her mate. "Fine." she hissed again. Her shaking had ceased by this point but the fear still lingered as she stood up and began walking back to Sam's room where they had left Castiel and Dean with Lucifer.

Cas stared at Lucifer who hadn't moved since Anori was carried out by Sam and he had said he was going to kill Metatron. He (Lucifer) was still glaring at Dean, but at least his wings and Dean's gun were now put away.

Lucifer turned his gaze to Castiel."I'm not leaving he said once again.

"We aren't asking you to leave,simply to see that she may not want-"

"The Hell he is leaving!" yelled Dean, interrupting Cas.

"Dean." Cas fumed. "It is her choice. You don't get to decide for her especially since he is her mate."

"She's hurt, He's crazy, and I don't trust him after the whole apocalypse incident."

"Such loving feelings, Dean." said Lucifer sarcastically. "It's not like I got away with it thanks to you nimrods."

Dean snapped then, he had dragged Lucifer from the ground and held him against the wall with one hand,the other held his gun to the archangel's chest all in a matter of seconds it seemed. "You good for nothing little-"

"Dean put him down." Came Anori's calm voice from the doorway. Lucifer gasped and Dean turned to face her.

"Anori, what are you doing?" Cas asked.

"I talked to Sam." She replied,walking slowly into the room. "He convinced me to talk to him at least. Dean, put him down please." she said again. Reluctantly Dean did as she asked and then backed away when she motioned for him to back off. "I will scream if I need you." she said, walking up to Dean and then nudging him and Cas out with her hands. She could tell that Dean was not happy to leave her alone, but it was something she needed to do, Sam had helped her see this. As soon as the two men were out of the door, she shut it, sliding the nightstand in front of it to keep it shut.

She turned to Lucifer and gave a small, shy smile. "Ann..." he said with a sigh of relief. "Ann please."he said, taking a step towards her and then continuing on and wrapping her in a hug when she did not flinch away at his approach."I'm so sorry." he whispered in her ear. He felt her body convulse and then she sobbed, her tears soaking into the shirt he wore. "Please forgive me." he begged, face buried in her neck, a tear of his own falling down his cheek and sliding down her skin.