Ch. 6. Oh S**t

HEY LOOK! NO PROCRASTINATION FROM ME AFTERALL! I honestly wrote this all today because I had nothing better to do in studyhall, so, as always, VOTE and/or COMMENT. I'd love to have some form of feedback. Enjoy my loves.

~Miss Leysa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anori opened her eyes and looked up at the blank, white ceiling above her She could hear voices somewhere outside the room that she was in. They sounded angry, yet confused at the same time, if that was possible. She attempted to sit up, but only made it halfway before the dizziness caused her to come falling backwards onto the lush pillows. The impact caused her to hiss in pain as her back made contact with the no so soft bed.

The noises she heard stopped, but she failed to realize that, along with the now rapidly approaching footsteps. She laid there gritting her teeth in agony, staring again at the ceiling. Castiel's head is what drew her from her 'daydream' (If that is what one could call it).

"Nori?" he whispered.

"What?" she hissed back, glaring over at the door to the best of her ability, just able to see Cas out of the corner of her eyes.

"Are you well?" he questioned.

Anori scoffed. "Yes Castiel. I am fine, just missing my wings and grace."

"Oh" Cas replied and turned to leave, but Anori heard someone in the hall cough the word 'sarcasm' and Cas walked into the room and just looked at the former angel before him.

"I like her." Came Dean's deep voice from the hallway.

"Dean." sighed Cas. "Shut-up/" Dean entered the room with hands raised in surrender to Cas. "Where is Sam?" he asked, looking behind Dean and into the hallway for the younger Winchester.

"Getting the little angel here new bandages." he smiled, walking over to Cas and wrapping his arms around him and resting his head on his shoulder.

"Don't make me hurt you." growled Anori, fists clenching at Dean's comment.

Dean smirked. "Calm down Princess." he said, walking over to the bed and ruffling her tangled, red hair; He immediately regretted that decision, finding his arm bent at an awkward and quite painful angle, held fast in one of Anori's hands. "Hurry up Sammy." he yelled for his brother then winced as the Ex-angel dug her nails into his skin.

"Just a minute!" Sam yelled back.

* * *

(Super Small Overlap)

"I swear I put it right here." he muttered to himself, frantically searching for the first aid kit. Not next to the fridge where he left it, not on the counter anywhere. "Where is it?"

"Hurry up Sammy." Came Dean's frantic yell from down the hall.

"Just a minute!" he replied back, turning in circles looking for the damned thing. "Dean!" he yelled to his brother. "I can't find it. Just hold on." He ran into the library thinking that it was possible that Dean moved it or he himself had possibly just forgotten it there last night. Sam stopped dead in his tracks when he entered, coming face to face with Crowley, who was standing there with the kit in his hands and a look of pure terror in his eyes.

"Here." he barely whispered, holding the kit out to Sam.

"Crowley?" Sam cautiously walked forward, "You okay?" he shook his head. "Why?"

"Lucifer." he mouthed and threw the kit to Sam, looking around nervously as if Lucifer himself would pop up at any moment; Sam however, looked at the man like he had lost his marbles.

"Okay, Crowley." Sam began. "I'm going to take care of Cas' angel friend and then you can tell us, since you're obviously in shock because of God knows what. Lucifer's in the cage, he can't..."

Sam's voice slowly faded out as Crowley began to viciously shake his head. "Lucifer." he said again. "Anori... CAGE!" he shouted.

"DEAN. CAS. GET IN HERE." Sam practically screamed, "I think we have a bigger problem than Anori's lack of grace and wings.