9- babygirl

you threw your head back in pleasure, your hands gripping onto the sheets of the bed as shawn thrusted his fingers into you.

you arched your back, and ran one of your hands through shawn's already messy hair.

he began to go a bit faster, pleasure running through every inch of your body. you moved your hands up, and covered your face.

"babygirl, I can't see you, stop" he mumbled. you slowly moved your hands away from your face, and shawn continued to thrust into you.

"e-enough shawn, I can't take it" you sighed, throwing your hand onto the soft pillows above your head.

you slowly undid the tie on Shawn's sweat pants. when they were half way down you pulled his briefs off as well.

he sighed as the cold air hit his member. he flipped you over so that you were laying in your back. he thrusted his member into you, causing you to let out small moans from the feeling.

you grinned your hips together, his hands tangled in your hair.

curse words escaped his plump lips, as he began to slam his hips harder. you silence him by attaching your lips onto his, moving them together in sync.

his fingers dug into your shoulders, telling you that he was close. he thrusted once more, ten pulled out.

his strong arms wrapped around you, pulling you in closer to him before he fell down into the bed beside you. the smell of sex filling the room.

a/n

this took so long to write and it is still shit :') sorry lmao