12- detention

You walk down the empty school hallway, waiting, since your best friend got another detention.

You pass multiple classrooms full of students. Some are actually doing work, as they are instructed to do, while others are just sitting on their phones.

The silence around you is quickly interrupted by your phone buzzing.

shawn m : come to mrs. mar's room, she just left

You grab your bag, and head down to C hallway. You peek your head through the small window on the door and see Shawn, the only person in the room, sitting anxiously in his desk.

You open the door, and his head swings back. "You better not get me a detention too" you say, sitting down on the desk beside him.

"I didn't actually think you'd come" he laughed. "Oh really?" you said, making it seem as though that comment hurt you by holding your hand over your heart.

"I'm not a goodie two shoes, I've gotten a detention before" you said, moving up and hitting Shawn's arm.

"Yeah" he said, laughing at the thought "in seventh grade"

"Hey... That's mean" you pouted. "but true" Shawn added.

You sit there for a couple moments. Silence slowly filling the room. Before Shawn speaks up."y/n, lets leave"

"Don't you have detention until 4:30?" you asked, pausing to look at your phone. "And it's only 4:02 right now"

He nodded his head, and swung his back over his shoulder.

"Shawn? You're going to get caught" you said as he was about to open the door.

"It'll be worth it" he said before his hand grabbed onto the door handle, his eyes making contact with every inch of your body.

"I swear, if we get caught I'm killing you" you said grabbing your bag and following him out the door.

You guys sneak around the school, trying not to be seen by anyone.

Once you make it outside, Shawn begins walking in the opposite direction you usually do.

"Shawn?" you ask, grabbing onto his hand. "Did you forget where you live?" you added, laughing at your own joke.

"No, just follow me." he said, a serious tone in his voice.

You walked for about ten minutes, following behind Shawn, when he pushes through a bunch of bushes, and stops.

"Shawn what are you -" you begin to say when you were cut of by his lips latching onto yours.

At first you were shocked, but then you kissed back. His strong hands gripped onto your waist, his touch leaving you thoughtless.

He moved his lips away from yours, and smiled, his hands still placed on your hips.

"That's why it was worth it to leave, I don't care if I get another detention" he said, the smile still plastered across his face. "I got to tell the girl I love, that I love her"

a/n

I'm so proud of this imagine oml, it's the first imagine that I wrote without struggling 😂 yay go me