11- your pov

His soft lips placed up against your lower torso region. His tongue placing small marks every time it touches your skin.

The warmth of his hands roaming your body makes you crave him even more.

His hand reached up to move his hair out of his face, molding it into a messy quiff.

He spread your legs, so that they were bent, rubbing against his sides, giving his more access to you.

His muscular body hovered over yours, his head in the crook of your neck.

You watch as beads of sweat form on Shawn's forehead as he thrusts his hips into yours.

As he could tell that you wanted more, he would constantly move out, but quickly move back in.

Every time his thrusted into you, his grasp tightened around your arm. His moans took over the silence that filled the room around you.

His eyebrows furrowed from pleasure, his eyes locked on yours. The layer of sweat that remained on each of your bodies now collided. Many profanities escaped his mouth before it latched onto yours.

His strong hand gripped on your butt."Now, baby. Back to work" he smirked.

a/n
TYSM FOR 27k READs ILYG💗 *hugs everyone*

But for real, can anyone help me with imagine ideas? I seriously need help. Also, I apologize for this being the shittiest thing I've ever written. I had literally ten minutes to write this.

(: Ben oml I stg if you read this, I'm killing you :)