Chapter 1

The first chapter to the sequel of Sadly Single! Comment below your thoughts! Do you guys want me to name the chapters, or just call them Chapter 1, 2 ,3 etc? Please comment!

Love you all!

The Story Of My Life official music video is on the side!!

(Btw I'm going to try to do longer chapters now, but its hard to with school!)

-Emily:)

Louis's POV

"Let's go people! Let's go! We have a plane to catch!" Evie claps her hands together, before picking up more suitcases and walking out the door.

Katie grins at me and wraps her arms around my neck, and my hands automatically go to her waist.

"We really are going, aren't we?" She says while smiling.

"Yes, can you believe it?" I kiss her nose.

"Going on tour with One Direction? Never in a million years." Katie winks and kisses me again.

"Ahem, grab your suitcases guys, we are leaving!" Raylen says behind us. She squeals and runs outside. We follow, and catch Raylen launching herself onto Liam's back right after he shoves the last baggage besides ours into the trunk of the big black car.

"I love you Liam!!" She says happily.

Liam laughs and responds with an 'I love you too!' and the door to the car slides open.

"Are you guys ready yet?! I wanna go before I explode with excitement!" Carrie's head pops out through the door and grins happily at us. As you can probably tell, we are all ecstatic to go on the Take Me Home tour.

I throw Katie and my bag's into the trunk and shut it. Climbing into the back, I can see Niall pouring everyone drinks- after his complaining that there was no beer, and Harry reminding him that we weren't out of the US yet- and the music pumping loudly through the speakers. I clamber in next to Katie and ask her what kind of car we are riding in, since I am having a major brain fart.

"Hummer limo! It's a really expensive one, since we needed a giant trunk for all of our stuff! More of our stuff is going to be shipped to our first stop, London at the O2 Arena!!" Katie yells over the music.

"LET"S GET THIS PAR-TAY STARTED!!!" I cheer, earning yells and whoops from everyone in the car, including our driver who heard us through the intercom. I didn't even realize I was leaning against the button that signals the driver!

"Alright kids," The driver's voice sounds buzzed through the speakers. "Shall we get this show on the road?"

"YES!!" We all scream. The hummer limo start up and rolls out of the driveway. When we hear the screams of the fans out front, I catch Riley grabbing Zayn's hand with a slightly panicked looks on her face. Zayn leans in a whispers something to her, and her muscles immediately relax and she smiles lovingly at him. I wonder when those two will get married, gosh! They are so perfect or each other!

"When do we get to go and visit our families?" Raylen yells over the music, which is currently Applause by Lady Gaga.

"In about 3 weeks!" I yell back. I seriously cannot wait! We all get to go and visit our families about three times this tour, one alone, one with everyone, and one with just the couples. But Evie and Niall don't know about the last one... We kinda planned it without them ;), hoping that they will be a couple by then. If they aren't, well, they will still go together haha!

Liam pulls out a sheet of plain white paper with pen markings on it, and passes it around. "Seating arrangements!" He shouts. Leave it to Liam to plan everything, down to even where we sit on our flight!