01.

warning gore and very descriptive death detail....
+

she walked into the class room sharing a smile with everyone. she walked towards ashton before smiling and saying cheerfully, "what's up?" he playfully giggles and she catches his giggles.

"stop moving!" she yells. she picks up the hammer before hitting his fingers. one by one.

"nothing wanna hang out later?" he asks and she shakes her head. "hey don't isolate yourself because of his death babe." he tries to cheer her up but she just sits there emotionless.

"you have two left. wanna keep going?" he swallows painfully before she continues and he just screams out in pain. lucky she covered his mouth in duct tape.

she looks at the curly haired boy before he starts again about how she shouldn't be held back by the obstacle. "would you please shut up ashton?! that doesn't help." she bursts out crying and mentally thanks her parents for those five years of acting lessons.

his body starts shaking and she grabs her knife before stabbing him in the thigh and leaving the weapon to sit in his leg. "you will not die just yet." she takes it out before stabbing his side. she takes it out and unties him. he begins crawling and crying in pain. she just watched as he goes towards the wall knowing this is just a hoax.

he hands her something and she notices it is a piece of newspaper. "at least keep his obituary." she sighs as she puts it behind her back and crumbles the paper. "have they found the body?" she asks.

"no.." he sucks in a sharp breath as his phone starts buzzing. "it's luke." he smiles and she nods letting him take it.

she sits down in michael's seat before sighing.

he drags his bloody hand up and down the wall as he cries. he was beat. "please just end this." he cries and she puts the weapon of her choosing softly upon her chin. "that would take all the run out of it babe."

"tara!" she didn't realize he was off the phone so soon. "wanna get food after this period?" she nodded excitedly and he giggles.

she just continued to think of michael and the vicious night.

HEYO ! this is dedicated to Luke_over_here !!! c: