02.

warning gore and descriptive death detail.

Tara's Pov ::
"ashton can you stop?" i snap and he nods looking down.

i felt bad but he was annoying the shit out of me. "i'm sorry but i don't need help in my 'grieving process.'" i put my fingers in peace sighs when i came across grieving process. i wasn't really grieving, michael deserved what i had done and i didn't feel a thing.

"are you okay?" the beautiful cop asked as he saw me crying on the floor. "m-my boyfriend." i said in between sobs. i looked up to see a tan skinned man with nearly black eyes. he was beautiful. he hugged me before sighing. "im sorry." he pulled me off of the dead body before taking me towards the ambulance.

i ate in silence as i remember the black eyed boy. sadly i didn't ever get his name because he disappeared quickly after i went to the hospital.

i mentally gave myself a high five because of my success. the beautiful boy took me to the back of his cop car as they wheeled michael into the ambulance. i started crying again and he just held me. "i'm sorry." he says again and i nod. we pull apart and he gives me a weird look and i sigh.

i noticed fingers being snapped in front of my face and i sighed. "yes." i ask as luke and ashton sit in front of me.

i despised luke.

he treated me as if i were the shit on his shoes and he acted like he ruled the school, yes your parents donate money but hell, you can't be a decent person?

i knew ashton envied him. he was beautiful with his blond hair and blue eyes as ashton was beyond that with his hazel eyes and curly hair. i didn't understand why he envied him though. maybe it was because he was underneath him.

i pretended to listen to their conversation about michael and i laughed as luke said they were like brothers. "i've only known you for a short period of time but all the stories michael told me were just about how shitty of a person you were." he gave me a glare as ashton shot me a warning look.

"i gotta go bye. thanks ash." i stand and smirk at luke.

he was defiantly next.

i loVE THIS BOOK c: