Paula Deen Frank Iero Imagine

Imagine walking into your kitchen and seeing Paula Deen frying some butter on your stove. The air is filled with the sweet smell and your mouth begins to water. She is only wearing an apron made out of bacon, revealing her naked, sagging ass. 

Frank Iero walks into your kitchen, and slaps Paula’s bare ass. He smiles deviously and winks at you. You feel your heart flutter even though the strange, rather sickening previous moment. Feelings of nausea and lust fill you.

You look at frank in surprise, and he is only wearing a pair of short shorts made out of bacon. Paula Deen bends down and nibbles at his shorts, turning your stomach over. Without thinking, you throw a stick of hot butter at her.

Paula Deen screeches and Frank dips his hand into the hot butter that just landed in the middle of her chest. He licks his hand and widely grins. Your jaw drops at his calm stupor.

Boiling with jealousy from the attention Paula is getting from Frank, you take off all your clothes, though, your body is nothing compared to Paula's sexy delicious ancient curves.

Paula Deen’s fat rolls are the sexiest fat rolls you have ever seen. Her gray mullet is like the dust bunnies behind your couch. Her sagging face is an ocean of moldy bread.

Frank licks Paula's sagging breasts, and you rip off his bacon shorts to reveal his ass covered with butter. Paula flicks her snake-like tongue, and the two of you glare at each other

Frank senses the tension in the buttery environment, so he grabs an armful of butter stacks and starts to oil you with them. His gentle hands spread the greasy butter onto your naked skin, and you release a moan. His fingers trail down to your inner thighs and you feel your heart pound. 

When he has finished massaging the lard all over you, he continues on to Paula. You can’t help but notice how much more tender he acts with her. Jealously burns your insides. His fingers spread the cream onto her saggy skin.

Neither you or Paula release eye contact during the oiling. Shit was about to go down.

Before you know it Paula jumps on you like a wild mother camel. You two wrestle each other, naked and oiled in butter, as Frank watches from the corner eating his bacon shorts. The floor is covered in butter and bacon crumbs.

You punch Paula with all your strength. You give no mercy to the old woman. This was serious. Paula pounces on top of you, and almost causes your ribs to collapse. She was heavy as fuck. Your oiled bodies assist in your escape from beneath her.

Even though Paula is a strong camel, her old heart fails her and she falls over in pain when you continue to hit her. Her wrinkles sag in the sunlight pouring in through the window and you kiss frank victoriously. 

You did it. You won Frank. Congratulations, now go fuck him you damn murderous whore.

ok so yeah I've  been on heavy pain meds all week and this is my first imagine haha. Go read my other one with Nicki Minaj and Gerard Way its longer and even freakier. 

I dedicate this to twitter user @whoaitsnadine because she kepts asking me to write her an imagine idek why but so i made her this.