THREE

THREE

3RD P.O.V

The hokage crossed her arms against her chest then stared down the three newly recruited ANBU that stood in front of her. The shortest shifted uncomfortably under her hard stare while the other two stood like statues.

"You're all aware of the risks here, right?" She snapped. The smallest of the three flinched but nodded for her two companions. Tsunade sighed then walked back around her desk and sat down, placing her hand against her head in annoyance. "I can't believe I'm letting this happen... Alright!" She yelled, causing two of the members to straighten up instantly.

"You know your mission. Cat is captain. Leave!" With that, the three skilled shinobi disappeared from her sight, leaving her in silence.

- -

"Wait." Eagle spoke up quietly, stopping her two companions. Despite Cat being the captain, she still had a say in what happened. "I'll be back." She then turned and ran the opposite direction, towards the training grounds with the waterfall.

When she arrived she saw the strangest sight, eleven Naruto's stood against the top of the waterfall, Yamato was kneeling in the middle of multiple wooden statues with a seal painted on his hand and Kakashi was standing next to him with his book out. He wasn't reading though, he was concentrated on the blonde up against the waterfall.

She appeared next to them, causing Kakashi to tense up instantly before relaxing. "Yes, ANBU-san?" He spoke, careful not to reveal her name. Eagle rolled her eyes slightly then reached up and pulled off the mask.

"I don't care if they know who I am." Mizuken scoffed. "I'm not even a real ANBU."

Kakashi chuckled lightly while Yamato looked appalled. "Don't look at me like that!" She hissed lightly before pouting. "I'm not allowed to leave the village without the stupid mask."

"ANBU is something to be proud of!" Yamato snapped at her before concentrating back onto Naruto. He still didn't like or trust her, apparently.

Rolling her eyes she turned back to her sensei, "I'll be leaving for a bit, I've come to say bye. So... bye Kakashi! Bye grumpy Yamato!" She grinned then disappeared and reappeared up on the log that Naruto was standing on. Smirking slightly, she heard Yamato ranting to Kakashi about the "evil blonde" who "abandoned her village" and is "set out to destroy all him" and that he "really really hates her and how insubordinate she is." Wow, he's got me right down to the tee.

Ignoring the light spray of water, Mizuken walked up to the closest Naruto. "Hey." She said simply, watching what he was doing. The Naruto she spoke to stopped what he was doing while the other kept going. "Hey Mizu-chan!" He grinned.

"I'll be going on a mission, be safe until I'm back, ne?" She smirked. Naruto nodded and pulled her in for a quick hug. With one last goodbye she left and returned to her team, he mask firmly in place.

"Done, Hime?" Fish asked with a snicker when she arrived. Cat reached over and smacked them both on the back of the head before turning and sprinting off.

"Why does he always do that?" Eagle grumbled and Fish grunted. They then sprinted off after their Captain.

- -

MIZUKEN P.O.V

It wasn't even a hard mission, probably because it's their first mission as Konoha ANBU - technically I wasn't even an ANBU but I have the mask so it counts. All we had to do was track down someone or something that has been killing both shinobi and civilians in a neighboring town. It sounds strangely like a chunin or jounin mission, and it was. Then a team of jounin went MIA on the mission and it was moved up to an ANBU mission. Tsunade thought it was a good mission to start off our team with, considering there was still a small amount of hesitation on her part regarding the other two missing nin I was working with, which was completely understandable.