Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I may be a broken vinyl here, but I have to be the luckiest man in American right now...

Sun currently was sprawled across the rock, lying atop the same quilt she was enamored with earlier, dozing lightly in the sun.

Did I mention she was buck naked?

Her entire back was visible from her feet to her neck and it was taking everything I had in me to crawl over to her and worship every inch of that soft tan skin... Or better yet use my lips to do the worshiping.

"I can feel you staring at me, ya' know." Sun's plush lips moved although no other part of her body even twitched, honestly startling me just enough that my body jumped off the rock slightly.

"I wouldn't call it staring per se." I smirked already thinking of a way to make her blush the way she does... her cool exterior cracking for even those few moments.

"What else would you call looking at me unending like that?" She peeked an eye open to look back at me.

"Worshiping the Sun goddess with my eyes." I said with a smirk.

There it is, that nice rosy blush I was looking for.

"Shut it." She chuckled, obviously flustered as she turned her beautiful face away from my view.

I let the smile on my face broaden a bit wider before getting up from my spot behind her and creeping nearer to her. Being as sly as I possibly could, I sided up next to her, hoping that the sounds of nature would cover the sounds of my movements...

I am sorry but I just couldn't help myself from reaching out and smacking her ass, the sound itself startling not only her but many of the birds in the trees around us.

"Jack!" Sun whipped her head around to face me, not only surprise but excitement clear in those beautiful eyes of hers.

"What?" I said innocently. Maybe I was getting the hang of this flirting thing?

In an instant, Sun's expression changed to a strong glare.

So maybe I wasn't getting the hang of this...

"If you want to get that rough with me mister, you will have to show me you are, what's the word..." Sun paused, allowing me a small sigh in relief. She was only playing with me, not upset at me.

"Dominant." She smirked, pushing up on her elbow and drawing my eyes to the soft curve of her breast... Her dark pink nipple nearly visible behind her arm.

Wait, dominate? How dominate is she talking about? Oh shit... I never even thought of this as a possibility...

Her sultry laugh burst through the air, drawing myself out of my wandering thoughts. "Relax, Jack. I'm not hard core... Just tell me what you would like me to do."

Honestly, in that moment I don't think I cared if I looked like a gaping fish but when the words left her mouth, her own hands started wandering...

First, fluttering down the soft skin of her neck, exposing the arc of one finely tattooed nipple. "Do you like when I touch myself, Jack?"

I could barely nod my head...

"Tell me what you want, Jack."

"I don't think I can." I finally choked out after several seconds pause.

"With me you can." She answered lowering her hands even farther so she could cup her own breasts and lift them up slightly. Those elegant fingers of hers nearly touched her nipples and I almost lost it.