Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“Okay. Okay. What to wear? Fuck, I don't know!” I was currently riffling through my large suitcase, hurrying to find something sexy enough to knock Jack straight on his ass! I figured that it wouldn't be too hard to get him to say yes to sex tonight. After all he his a virgin... Yum! All that smooth skin just waiting to be touched and pleasured for the first time.

Jack was currently being detained by a oh so helpful Micah, who by luck knew I was going to need a few minutes to make myself ready for this man. As a man his age, still being a virgin, that was a great accomplishment. And I was planning on being his reward, but first I had to find just the perfect outfit to wear. Yes, again. Okay, so purple lace? No, too much. Ah ha, there we go! I pulled out a simple white push up bra with matching white cotton thong. Very, ironic that white. Very virginal, something in which I sure wasn't, but I could pull off perfectly if need be.

I quickly slipped out of my suit and jumping in the shower as fast as I could. In fifteen minutes I had completed my look... On top of the sexy white undies I put a nearly shear, tight white shirt that was long enough it managed to cover most of the swell of my butt cheeks. Turning this way and that in the full-length mirror on the wall I urged the shirt up higher, allowing the lower half of my ass to show teasingly. Thankfully, I did pack a couple pair of stilettos... Okay, more than a couple but I was still thankful I grabbed my white pair as I slid them comfortably on my feet.

Oh, shit! He was coming up the hallway, it had to be him 'cause it was too slow to be Micah and Devon was in their room, having never come out again earlier. I hurriedly checked my curled coif in the mirror, satisfied by it's sexy fullness, before turning to face the door. As a last minute decision, I jutted out my hip and leaned against the door way to the bathroom. The sexier the better right?

The door knob turned and the door opened a couple inches. I was so ready for this man, I wanted to run to the door and swing it open widely, jumping into his arms. But of course I didn't. I stood were I was just waiting to see his handsome face come around the door. Those few seconds felt like some very long minutes but at last he opened the door the rest of the way and came in, sadly his face was down cast, looking at the floor as he closed the door behind him.

“Jack.” I said, surprising even myself at the sultry tone to my voice. His eyes shot up off the thick carpet and towards where I stood. I stood still, watching his beautiful eyes widen as he first glanced at my outfit. Then they took to roaming behind his thick glasses...

I pushed away from the wall and took one, well measured step towards him. “Are ya' ready Jack?”

“N-no. I mean yes!” His cheeks burned red, embarrassed by his stuttering. I just found it adorable, to tell the truth. His confidence was never the same, one moment he's strong and demanding and he knows what he wants... The next he's a blushing school boy just waiting for the right teacher... Yum, I'll take them both!

“Well is it a no?” I took another step towards him, allowing my hips to swing as I took another.

Jack visibly gulped, then he seemed to get control of himself... He took a deep breath and squared his shoulders before crossing his arms and resting his back against the door, a super sexy smirk flirting across his features. Ah, there's the confident side!

I smirked right back at him, continuing my sexy strut across the wide room to reach him. I stopped, barely a foot away, just close enough that I could reach out and lightly touch my fingertips down the front of his thin shirt. I wanted to drool at the hard muscles I felt pushing against the tight cotton, but I managed to restrain myself. Barely. Instead, I let my hands go lower, grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it up slowly. I relished in the sight of every inch I exposed, hardly waiting patiently. I licked my lips, just wanting to run my tongue up and over every ridge the Gods carved into this man's body.