Chapter 13

"Hello! Anyone here?" I called out once we walked into the front door of the cabin, both of us completely dressed once again and much to my distain.

"Micah!" I yelled louder thinking they were just upstairs. Of course with no response I turned to Jack with a smile. "I don't think any one is around... we have the whole house to ourselves! What do you want to do?" I asked him, my heart hoping for another round even though my body probably wouldn't be able to handle it this soon. Hey, what can I say, it's been a while!

"As much as I would love to make love to you again, I don't think you're quite ready. I did some exploring yesterday and found something I want to do with you." Jack quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me down the foyer to an entertainment room of sorts.

I giggled at his urgency but was willing to do anything he wanted to do as long as I could spend some more time with him alone. Of course, it was hard not to think about our time together so far here at the cabin... Especially with his bare broad shoulders right in front of me! Damn, for a recently not-so-virgin-anymore he sure knew his business. I don't think I've felt this good with my last two boyfriends put together.

Wait, boyfriend?

Would he my boyfriend now? Despite my looks, I don't have sex with just anybody! Jack wasn't just anybody to me, he was my roommate. Shit, that sounds just as bad, like friends with benefits. Yuck!

"Hello! Sun?" I blinked, leaving my thoughts to find Jack waving a hand in front of my face smiling at my space out.

"Sorry, was just thinkin'." I mumbled, I could already feel my face burning slightly in embarrassment.

"Care to share?" Jack grabbed both my hands in his, crouching slightly to look me in my eyes.

My eyes went wide with panic, did I want to ask this question or just let it hopefully slip from my mind? I would like to get to know him better, yes, but what would he say? What would that mean for us as simple roommates? Would he get scared and run? I didn't want him to run! I wanted him with me, in my life, and yes in my bed.

"Sun? Whatever it is, you are currently over thinking things. Just spit it out babe." Jack said softly, yet firm.

"Um, so, what are we?" I blurted quickly, cheeks suddenly red.

"Can you clarify that question?" He said while his gorgeous blue eyes twinkling in amusement.

I sighed loudly before pulling away from him and walking over to the nearest couch. Plopping down drastically, I couldn't help but put my hands over my face to hopefully hide from my embarrassment and Jack as well... Which sure didn't work! My mind still raced and Jack only followed me.

"Sunshine Porter. Look at me." His smooth voice demanded.

I opened my eyes, slowly lowering my hands to look at Jack. The concern on his face was almost too much to handle for me and I wanted to tell him everything on my mind. Although when I tried nothing came out, unless you want to count the crazy squeaking sounds that managed to escape my lips. Smooth one Sun...

"Hey, it's okay. Just take a deep breath and start again." He only smirked a little bit, looking too cute for me by the way...

"Okay..." I started. Jack, well he just waited for me to get my thoughts together. "So, I'm not a slut and I really like you. I like really like you and I need to know what we are. Are we just roommates? Just some sleeping buddies? Friends with benefits? Or would you be willing to call me your girlfriend? But, I still want to get to know you more! I want to know your favorite color, your favorite animal, favorite food? I want to meet your Dad, which scares the crap out of me but I do... What are we Jack?" Okay so that was a bit rushed but I got it out!

Jack only chuckled lightly, still kneeling in front of me. "Sun are you asking me to be your boyfriend?"

I stared at him for a moment, admitting to myself that yes. Yes, that is exactly what I wanted from him... If not more but I wasn't ready to even think about that let alone admit it. So... I just nodded, looking down at my hands. I couldn't handle looking at him if I got a rejection from him...

"Sun, if you will have me I would love for you to be my first girlfriend." Jack whispered, tilting my face back up so I could look him in the eye. "You are exciting, sexy, funny, and everything I thought I could never have."

"So...??" I was kinda at a loss for words.

"Sunshine, My Sunshine. Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked, a huge smile on his face.

"But you hardly know me! What if your Dad hates me? What if you end up hating me? Is it too fast? What if I end up hating yo..." I was cut off from my panicked rant. Jack placed his large hand over my mouth, that huge smile still plastered on his face.

"Sun, we will deal with those things later. I can call my dad and talk to him but he will love you... For now, can I have a kiss to seal this adjustment in our relationship?" I could only blink at him, kinda in shock.

"Um... Okay?"

Let me just say, I think any kiss I could feel in my toes, one that made my chest clench, one that made me feel like I was winning the lottery, one that made me think I was so special to someone I could die now and would die one happy ass woman...

Meet Jack my new and amazingly sweet and handsome boyfriend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm a little rusty! So... It seems short to me me????!!!! I'm back in love with these two and can't wait to keep writing! Don't be surprised if another update comes tomorrow... Or it could be today if my great and dedicated readers vote quickly!

Love you all and I'm so thankful for everyone! Thank you for staying will me throughout all these years!!!