blood rushing up to my cheeks

lukehemmings: how're you doing mango?

margosprouse: im ok, and u, lucifer?

lukehemmings: im doin good thank you

margosprouse: what's up?

lukehemmings: bored, wanna facetime?

margosprouse: let's skype, cause if we facetime i won't be able to use my phone

lukehemmings: okay, what's your skype name?

margosprouse: margosprouse, call me in five minutes, needa set up my computer

lukehemmings: okay :)

-

A few minutes later, he called me and my screen went from a boring screensaver to a happy little Luke, I tried my best not to blush over how cute he was in motion.

I smiled, "Hey Luke."

"Hey Margo, what's up?" He asked me while running his fingers through his hair, making me wish that I could do the same.

"On Instagram, nothing special, and you?"

"Just talking to you, nothing special."

"Fuck you Lucifer, having the privelege of talking to a Goddess such as I is pretty fucking special and don't you dare deny it."

He laughed while I rolled my eyes and pretended to be annoyed, his laugh was possibly the best thing that I've ever heard. It was like music to my ears.

"You're so beautiful, it's kind of unbelieveable."

"Well damn, thank you Lucifer, that was unexpected." I said, trying my hardest not to compliment him in return, I wasn't really the type to go all googoo-gaagaa over a guy, or at least I wasn't the type to show it.

"I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable, I just can't help it, you know?" He stated, looking down at his phone and biting on his lip ring.

"No it's okay Lucifer, I don't mind it, I mean, I fucking love compliments."

He laughed, "Well good, because you'll be getting a lot of them with me."

I let myself blush, just this time... "You're so cute when you blush."

ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION ABORT!

"Leave me alone Lucifer, just blood rushin up to my cheeks, that's all."

"Okay Mango, I'm sorry."