chapter 3

"Shes buttIful" say holding my new baby girl " what should we name her?" Gohan says setting next to me " oh how about (Y/N)" I held my daughter hand gently "that's a butttful name gohan hello (Y/N) welcome to our family" I smile "hey mom look" gohan says pointing at (Y/N) brown tail "well looks like you farther well be happy seeing that" We both looks at (Y/N) smiling.

The doctor let me go home as we got home I put her in (Y/N) in her creb and walk to the kitchen quitly "gohan" "yeah mom?" "When is you father coming home?" I look at gohan and he smiles "don't worry mom dad alive Bulma told me but we don't know when he's coming throw.." .he hugs me "oh ok" I say letting of him "now go to bed gohan, goodnight" "goodnight mom" I walk into my Room seeing (Y /N) sleeping "goodnight (Y/N)" I walk to ky bed and fall asleep.

Gohans p.o.v

"Wow I have a sister!" I whisper in happiness "dad gaping to be so...." I was interrupted by a explosion outside I look out the windo and see "dad?!" I run outside with my mother by my side holding (Y/N) In her arms.

Goku's p.o.v
"I'm....home" I whisperd I look to my left and see chi-chi and gohan running to me....I look at chi-chi agian and see a pink blanket?
"Dad!" Gohan yelled at me lifting me up and flying into the house quickly. "Who's...that?" I say looking at chi-chi "goku this is you daughter..." before she child finish she started to cry. "(Y/N).." gohan said laying me on the bed.
She's beautiful she has her mother eye. "She's beautiful"I say before closing my eye for a long goodnight sleep.