Eight

Kid's point of view. ( p.o.v. )
___________________

I was about to enter the room when I heard something loud. It sounded like somebody punched something, I just didn't know what. Suddenly, I hear Soul yelling. I couldn't make it out so I pressed my ears against the door and listened. I heard him say ' I love you .. ' He seemed to be crying. I thought best to leave him alone so I walked away from the door.

~

It was exactly midnight as I stood there alone in the cold. There was a huge fog. I didn't feel safe anymore. Suddenly, a figure stood before me. It was Maka. " Maka this isn't funny. " I stared at her furious as she smiled.

" Nice to see you too, you pathetic little gay boy. " She seemed to smile alot. There was something off about her. She couldn't have wrote the note. It was a guy's writing. Then, another figure appeared next to her.

" Crona... " I spoked softly. I stared at the lonesome boy who stood there next to the evil girl. " I hate you. "

I felt Maka lifted my chin with her fingers. " Now now. Don't say that. " She smiled as she leaned in and whispered in my ear. " You don't want the whole school to know. Especially your father. What will he say about this? " I slowly began to shiver. As I took a step back, she pushed me into the mud. I stared at the monster that stood before me. Crona was just standing a few feet behind her. I slowly began to cry. As she walked away, the fog began to lift. She disappeared with the fog. Though, before they disappeared I saw Crona looked at me with despair. And he had mouth the words ' Im sorry. I'll find a way to help. '