Nine

Crona's point of view.
___________________________

"I'm sorry, I'll find a way to help." I mouth the words to Kid who looked absolutely hopeless. I wanted to help him but, I don't know how to deal with Maka.

She slowly began to walk away deeper into the fog. I followed her, what else can I do? I didn't want her to be mean to me.

"Crona!!!" She screamed.

"Yes, Maka?" I spoked cowardly.

"Ew, don't call me by my name you worthless peasant. It's okay, I'll forgive you this time but you have to call me Master. You got that mutt?" She spoke in a happy voice which seemed out of context.

"Okay... Master..."

"Good, whatever-gender-you-are." She spoke. "I need you to flirt with Kid in front of Soul. I need you to sabotage their relationship. You don't even have to flirt just talk to Kid in front of Soul more and then look at Soul and laugh. That'll ruin it for sure because Soul overthinks." She laughed evilly.

Suddenly, piercing red eyes took over Maka's green orbs, but only for a second.

I looked at her as I twiddled with my fingers. "Do I have to?"

She gave me this dirty look, and smiled seductively. Then slowly she walked towards me; She was so close. I could feel her hot breaths on my ear. "Don't ever ask a stupid question like that unless if you want people to know our dirty little secret...."

I shivered. "O-okay, w-when do I st-st-start?" I stuttered.

"Go now." She said without hesitation.

"O-okay."

'What am I going to do?' I thought to myself as I began to walk in the other direction.

___________________________
Kid's point of view.
___________________________

I walked, well more like speed-walked, to Soul. I need to tell him about this. Hopefully he'll believe. I found the door to his room open. My feet stood by the open door, knocking.

"Can I come in?" I weakly smiled.

"Sure..." He grinned.

His grin was to die for. I nearly melted.

"Soul I need to talk to you about something important... Can I close the door?" I spoke without making eye contact with him.

"Uhm, okay. Sure, close the door, babe." He chuckled.

Wait, did he just call me babe?

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

My face was burning.

Wait...

Does that mean we're a couple?!

Wait, I should get back on track.

"Soul I-I-I..." I stuttered. Why was it so hard for me to speak to him and make eye contact?!

"Kid, I can't take you seriously if you don't come closer and make eye contact with me." He chuckled again.

"Uh.." I slowly walked towards him, and now I was only three inches away from him. "Well, back to what I was saying..."

"Look at me." He interrupted.

"Myehhhh!" I looked up into his sexy red eyes, they were much more entertaining to look at than the floor.

He got closer to me, but I couldn't move, I felt like he froze me in place. "Your really cute." He whispered into my ears in a seductive voice.

He then grabbed me and threw me onto the bed. I tried resisting but he pinned me down onto his comfortable bed. "S-S-Soul..."

Soul payed no attention to my resistance. As he rest his body on top of me, he bit his lip. I don't know how but that immediately turned me on. I guess he felt it because he looked straight into my eyes. "Damn..." He then got closer to my face, hungrily kissing me. To be honest, I haven't really kissed anyone.

His lips were placed upon mine. Here and there he would tried to nibble at my bottom lip which made me moan during the kiss. I couldn't resist him anymore. During this, I felt his hands slowly move down to my chest, guiding it's way down to my....

....

....

....

Waist.

His kiss were more sexual and sloppy, they made me moan even more. He slid his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues played with each other.

Wait wasn't I suppose to warn him about...?

WAIT.

I pushed him off of me. He still wouldn't budge. I turned my head, "I'm not going to kiss you until you listen to me Baka!" I exclaimed.

He evilly smirked. His hands made it's way to the rim of my pants, sliding in so that his hands were on top of my boxers. He still felt it. He rubbed around it with I believe was his thumb. "Kiss me now."

"No! You can't make me! I have something to tell you!"

Soon, his whole hand was grouping my... I moaned his name pretty loud. He basically gave me a hand job.

"Soul stop!" I cried.

He immediately saw my tears and stopped.

"I'm sorry..." He said in a raspy voice as he got off of me. I watched him sit at the edge of the bed with his head on the palm of his hands.

"Soul, I didn't mean..." I spoke softly. "I just need to tell you that... Maka, threatened me and doesn't want us to be together."

He turned to me, with anger and frustration in his eyes. "Kid! That's ridiculous. Don't make stupid stories like that. I know Maka is a bit moody, or even bitchy. But she would never do that. You're overreacting. God, I can't believe you would say that. If you didn't want us to be together you could of just said so instead of lying! Get out, Kid!"

Hot tears streamed down my face like a river.

"B-b-but...."

"KID I SAID GET OUT." He screamed at me with tears in his eyes.

"Okay... But I love you. Don't forget that..." I spoke in a soft cracky voice as I got up to leave. As I exited the door, Maka gave me a dirty look.

I walked by her to get to my Dad's room, then she tripped me. Everyone who was watching just laughed.

"Klutz much?" I heard her mutter as I got up.

"I can't deal with you bitch." Then I walked into my room. Locking myself in as I drown myself in tears.

-

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.