Ten

Kid's point of view
___________________________

I laid there, on my Father's unused bed in his unused room. I buried my head in the pillow to cry in.

There was a knock on the door.

I didn't have the strength to open it, nor even get up. "What do you want?" I spoke loud enough so my voice wouldn't be muffled because of how my head was buried into the pillow.

I guessed they didn't hear me, because they knocked again.

I sat up from my bed and threw my pillow at the door. The moment it hit the foot of the door, I realized I would soon have to get up to pick it up. Urghhhh.

"Knock knock." A voice finally spoke as I bent over to pick up my pillow.

"What the fuck do you want?" I cursed.

"Uhh well. I'm sorry." He spoke.

I unlocked the door, letting my hand slowly turn the doorknob to peek out of a crack.

"I hate you." I lied.

"You know, Kid? You're pretty cute when you're upset." He smirked. "Cmon let me in. We can have some fun."

I eyed him. "Are you horny?" I asked while I blushed.

"LOL MAYBE." He yelled as he burst through the door, causing me who was behind the door to get hit by the door and fall onto the floor with him on too of me. "You know, you look even cute underneath me." He spoke quietly.

Oh no. It's happening again. This sensation. I just can't. The feels. I couldn't hold it in, blood began to drip from my nose. "Staahhhhhp." I said.

"And what if I don't?" He smirked again.

"CLOSE THE DOOR ATLEAST." I screamed.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." He got off of me to close the door and lock it.

"You didn't have to lock it..." I spoke under my breath still laying on the floor with a nosebleed currently in place.

"Haha, do you need tissues babe?"

"Mhm... They're over there at my desk." He tossed me the tissues. "WAIT. DID YOU JUST CALL ME BABE?!" I blushed furiously.

"Deal with it." He spoke. "Are you done cleaning your nosebleed? Because I wanna have funnnnnnnn." He held on to the n in fun for a long time.

"Ew." I blurted out. Damn it, i didn't mean to say ew.

"You no want to have fun..." He said with the puppy dog face.

My face was even more red, which I thought was impossible. "Eh..." I looked away from his red eyes.

"Look at me!" He whined.

"What if I don't?" I taunted as I stuck my tongue out.

"I'll....I'll do this!"

Suddenly, I felt his weight on top of me. He pinned me onto the floor so I wouldn't be able to get up. I then felt him grind on me.

"SOUL GET OFF!" I screamed. I enjoyed it but I forgot I was suppose I be mad at him.

He bent over to whisper in my ear. "I can't control myself anymore." His voice was sort of raspy.

"I need you..."

___________________________

[A/N: You guys are so cute. Kawaiiiiiiiii. I love reading your guy's comments. Holy. I swear if I ever create my own fandom I shall call you guys my ducklings. •u• lol]