That Lost Feeling

~2 Moths Later~

"Team 10. You have been assigned to take on a C-ranked mission." Old Man said seriously.

C-ranked. Thats quite high for Genine.
"You will be escorting Hibiki Eran back to the Land of Lighting.
He is a very powerful man and there are many after he and his Son. Hibiki Yuma." The four of us stood with serious expressions on our faces. Even Gai Sensei seemed serious.

"Old Man. The many after he and his son, who are they? And what makes Them so poweful?" I asked the last question while pointing at the two.

The boy rolled his eyes annoyingly.

Sensei raised his head at my question before looking to the man we're escorting.
"My son is the last of his kind. He's obtained the Kekei Genkai of his past mothers clan. With this ability, it has many people fearing the unknown power he posses.
That and also I am the man who creates rare and power enhancing weponry. That is why we are poweful and are hunted." I stood still as he continued. "There are many Rogue Ninja's after us along with hired Ninja from The Hidden Stone. The Land of Lighting have made a proposal in keeping us safe in exchange for weapons for 4 Special Ninja." I nodded before turning to look at the little boy.

His eyes were a smokey ash colour that was mixed with, what looked like, flashes of lighting.
I see, so his Kekei Genkai has something to do with his visual ability. Interesting...

His face was framed by really dark purple hair with one side covering his left eye slightly.
He wore a black long sleeve coat that slightly dragged along the ground with black pants underneath.

"Don't worry kid. I'll protect you until we complete this mission." I decleared while I smiled brightly to him.

He seemed a little taken back by me before he just turned to look to his father who nodded.

~Time Pass~

"Lets get going! Yeah!" Lee shouted in excitement as he jumped forward next to Gai Sensei and did their ridiculous stance.

Believe it. Gai Sensei had created himself a twin. Lee.

Lee had cut his hair to resemble Gai Sensei's, now wore a green spandex suit with his orange leg warmers and always shouted using the word-

"Let us not waste this 'Youthful' experience! We should be heading off! To the land Of Lighting!"
"Right Lee! Lets go! The youth arises within us all!"
Urgh!

Neji walked up next to me followed soon by Eran and Yuma Hibiki.
"Idiots. Its a wonder how we got this mission at all with them on our team." He said with his serious face, I just turned to him with my smile.
"Come on Neji! The spirit of Youth awaits!" I did my famous wink and two finger salute. He sweat dropped.
"Come on Kiyomi." I laughed before taking my spot next to Yuma. And soon enough, the Leaf Village was behind us.

~Time Lapse~

"We should rest here. Its still a days journey until we reach the Land of Lighting." Neji said as he set out the few bags he had been carrying. I nodded before we set up a tent for the two travelers.

Eran went inside to sleep while Yuma walked off somewhere. "He just needs time to think. He'll be back shortly." Eran Hibiki stated before heading inside the tent. One look to Gai Sensei told me I should be the one to follow.

I tailed Yuma until we ended up on a cliff side overlooking the forest of the Hidden Leaf.

On closer inspection, I saw him pull out a weapon. It looked like a silver pipe with holes in it. He put one side up to his lips and blew into it. Music.