11:30 am: Work

Ringing phone crrr crrr 🎶

Hello, thanks for calling the homework helpline. What can I help you with  for today?

Mike' *(talking very fast)Hello , this is Mike. Yo I need fucking help with my math.

Kate' Excuse me, can you slow down and tell me what exactly you need help with.

Mike' OK this sounds very stupid but I don't know what I don't know.

Kate' ok so you are basically telling me you need help with math but you don't know exactly what you don't understand right.

Mike' Yes. Actually, I don't understand a fucking thing in that class *fuck man

Kate' giggles  ( I really wanted to burst out laughing but I am not willing to lose my job when my boss is 10 ft away from me)

Mike' hey what are you laughing about ?

Kate' nothing, and how does that bother you.  pls focus

Mike' First of all, I can ask you whatever question I want. You haven't even help me  so stop telling me to focus.

Kate' geez I was just playing. Can't you seriously  take a joke? You got to be nice if you want me to help

Mike' okay blonde, slow down with your sassy  hormones .

Kate' (I  roll eyes my eyes), you seem like  a jerk and plus, you are the  one that needs help. I could just turn you off the line and block your number

Mike'   And I will report you

Kate'  And I will kill you. Plus, you can't call if I block your number

Mike' I will just use another number to call your manager

Kate' And this add to another reason why you will never know my name, asshole

Mike'  Don't Cuss. This is suppose to be educational.  (in sarcastic voice)

Kate'  Who are you to tell me what not to say, dumbfuck.  Oops , I said another cuss word.

Mike' Whatever  Blonde

Mike'  Blonde, please  stop calling me names. How did  helping me with my math ended up with you planning to kill me and cussing me out.

Kate'  Please stop calling me Blonde, I have a name that I will never tell you. And last time I check,  you were the one calling me "blonde" like  fifteen seconds ago.  I don't have a blonde hair, you jerk.(I lied)  Uhh, I hate assholes. (I whispered softly)

Mike'   You know I heard  what you said. Watch your mouth or I will report you for bullying

Kate'   (I am seriously becoming annoy of this  boy) Please what chapter are you on and what type of math is it?

Mike'  The math is  Calculus. Like I said, I  need help with everything.

 Mike'  Anyways, can we just stop with the  battering.  I want to get to know you? I am sorry for being an asshole.

Kate' Hey watch your mouth, ain't this suppose to be educational (I said with my sarcasm voice)

Kate'  Wow, I didn't know you had a nice side to you. All of a sudden you are, Mr.-I-want-to-be-nice.  I am only helping you with math, you don't need my name.

Mike'  Whatever, I tried to be nice. but you ruin the deal. I have school tomorrow just help me already. ok

Kate' can you please  tell me the chapter you are on

Mike' chapter 4

Kate' ok , you could have told me that this whole time while you were wasting  my time

1hr later

Mike' thanks for the help, Kathy.

Kate (sighing heavily) ' my name is Kate not Kathy and you are so welcome.

                                                                  END OF CHAPTER 1

Thank you for your time.  It means so much to me if you made it this far in the book. Again, thanks so much. I will try my best to upload.Please remember to share, vote and comment.