4:30pm

Today  was what I call an "O.K. day"  except for the stupid jerk i had to work with aka whatever his name is. But I'd like to admit,  he added a little spice to my day. He eventually found out my name when Ashley came in my office yelling out my name.   My manager was an ass like always.  He constantly made me work  all the calls when my co-workers were sitting their asses at break. "Please, Kate can you take the calls for today since you are off early "- the usual things he will always say.  

Right now, I am walking to get my sister Sophie out of school. During this time is when Sophie  fill me up on all her "gossip elementary school stories and i will act like i care". This was something mama had forced me to do after Sophie report me about ignoring her after school. Stood there was her school. I quickly made a run inside and fill out the forms. Three minutes later,  Sophie and I were heading home. 

"So Jenny, pee on herself again", Sophie, complain. There was this little girl name Jenny that Sophie can't seem to stop telling me about  everyday. Sophie claim that no one like this girl because she was weird. Sophie wanted to be friends with her but she feared no one will like her just like Jenny.

I always tell Sophie to ignore what her peers  think about her. "Listen Soso, please remember what I told you the other day, if they judge you then they are not your true friends,"

Sophie looked at me suspiciously and raised an eyebrow, "What?''

"About not caring about what people say. There are seven billion people in the world and if you choose to let five of your friends opinion define you or bother you, then what about the good people opinion. I am sure they are people that won't think of you differently. Jenny please follow  your heart and make good friends who won't judge you,"  I explained  this to Sophie.

Thank you so much. I will try to play with her.  By the way, how was your day? One more thing, please Kate don't call me  Soso, I don't like that nickname.  Even the Sharkeisha nickname you gave me is better."  I busted  out laughing as I started chasing after  her.

"Oh my God, stop  Kathy," I  hated being called Kathy and Sophie knew  how much I hated  that name.  I never told  Sophie why I hated the name. The name "Kathy " brought too many memories and  it hurts .  When I hear someone call me Kathy, it feels like I am being hit at once with all my past. Overall, Kathy  was the name my Grandma used to call me. My dad also called me Kathy but I hate it because I can't stand the memories it bring . I have to learn to control my feelings, I have to let go of the past  but it's  hard to let go when all  your past just hold you down and  it's still around you. The only thing I can do is  try and I will keep trying until I let go of the past. But as for now, I am the girl who  still hate the name Kathy.

💜THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!💙