2:20pm : Stalker or what?

CRR CRR CRR CRR CRR CRR *Phone Rings

Kate' Hello, welcome to The Homework Helpline. How may I help you for today?

Front Office' Hello, Kate.  This is the front office calling. A boy name Mike called our office. He want us to transfer him to you. We transferred him to all the Kates in the building; none were the Kate he was looking for.  You are the last person on our list. He refuse to talk to any other helpers. We will be transferring him to you in some minutes.

Kate'  Thank you so much for letting me know,Mrs. Julian.  You said his name was Mike, right?

Front Office' Yes and please be careful. He seems like he have issues. Thanks again for cooperating. Again, you should be expecting him on the line soon.

_____________________________________________________

I knew this boy was a creep. From the first day he called, from how he was talking so fast, I knew something was up. uhh I hate him. Now everyone will probably think I have done something to aka creep for his rude attitude on whoever he talk with.  Something is wrong with this creep. Why would he call the front office for me? Maybe he was looking for another person named 'Kate' because I am not the only Kate in this building? Wait that can't be, I am the last Kate that haven't talk to him? I am freaking out. What do he want from me first of all?  Why would he look for me so eagerly? I owe him nothing, plus I already help him with whatever he needed to know yesterday. He told me he understood everything and he will probably make at least a "C" or a "B" on his test. 

I am still mad at Ashley for yelling out my name.  Who knows what his next intentions will be? Stalk me home??Oh no!  He has probably taught of that already. Well whatever, I should be expecting his call in any minute or so. ___________________________________________________________________________

Phone Rings ; CRR CRR CRR CRR CRR CRR

Kate' Hello

Mike' Hello, um is this Kate

Kate' (I roll my eyes ,preparing myself to throw some harsh words at him). Yes this is Kate, the girl you talk to yesterday. Can't you hear?

Mike' Hey, slow down with that attitude

Kate' Please , what attitude? I am only helping you by stating the obvious. You already know you were being transferred  to a "Kate" so why would you ask that stupid question "is this Kate?"

Mike' Whatever, Miss smarty Pants

Kate' Please what do you want? I am so tired of your remarks. I already help you yesterday.

Mike' Slow down with that attitude and I will talk to you. Deal?

Kate' Please tell me what you want or I will turn you off. I don't tolerate assholes.

Mike' This is why I don't like blonde's. They are so sensitive.

Kate' Excuse me what? Oh that is too much stereotype. Please watch your mouth.

Kate' (Press End button. Phone goes off)

Like I said I don't tolerate nonsense. If he can't tell me what he wants, why should I waste my time on him when I could be helping someone else.