Chapter four

Gavin's P.O.V.

I ring the door bell and hear a distant'Who is it?'

'Your boyfriend, you pleb.' I yell. He opens the door and hugs me. We go inside and sit down on the couch. Michael puts a random channel on the T.V., something about dogs mating with cats, it was weird. Michael puts his arm around my waist, I blush, I haven't quite gotten used to this yet.

He sees my blush and laughs. 'Come here.' He pulled me closer and his lips meet mine. I wrap my arms around his neck. Michael asks for entrance. I decide to tease him and refuse.

Then we hear a knock on the door.

Michael sighs as he gets up to open the door. 'Hey Michael.'

Ray.

Michael's P.O.V.

'What do you want Ray?' I really want to be on the couch with Gavin right now. I look at Gavin and he gives me a cheeky smile, my Gavy.

Ray smirks, 'Were you just about to fuck each other?' I feel my cheeks grow hot. Ray chuckles. 'Anyway I came over to see if I could stay the night. There's a power out over at my house and I need to take a shower and things like that.'

Well there goes my plans for the night down the drain. 'Sure man, I guess you can sleep on the couch. Did you bring a change of clothes?' He lifts up a bag and goes and sits down on the couch.

'Sup Gavin.'

'Asshole.' Gavin gives Ray the finger and gets up to get beer.

'Can we play some Minecraft? Please Michael, please!'

'Fine.' I get out the game and controllers and get the game started up.

Gavin's P.O.V.

I run into the room and face plant onto the couch holding the beers. 'The beer is ok!' My voice is muffled by the couch. Ray laughs and Michael just shakes his head grinning as he takes a beer, I grab a controller and start trying to kill Michael.

'Gavin! Ray! Stop trying to kill me!'

'Sorry Michael.' I dig down three dirt blocks and place one above my head. 'I'm not coming out until you promise not to kill me!'

'Idiot.' Michael digs up the block above my head and starts hitting me.

'Ow! Stop it Michael!' I die and we all laugh.

We had all taken our showers and gotten changed into our pyjamas. Ray is all set up on the couch and Michael and I are using Michael's bed. I hop under the covers and snuggle up to Michael. He puts his arm around me and I snuggle into his chest. I told my head up and kiss him.

'Hey Michael I ne...' Ray.

'RAY GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!' I hug Michael, hoping to calm him down.

'Where you guys kissing?' Ray snickers.

'Fuck off Ray.' I seemed to have calmed Michael down a bit.

'I just need an extra blanket...' Michael sighs as he gets out of the bed and goes to get Ray a blanket.

'Sup Gavin.'

'Go away.' Michael comes back with the blanket and gives it to Ray.

'Now fuck off.'

'Yes sir.' Ray salutes to Michael and does a stiff walk out of the room. Michael shuts the door and gets back into bed. I fall asleep in his arms. I hope Ray doesn't fuck up tomorrow.