Chapter 6 - Leaving Me With Levin

(Y/N) POV

I woke up from Travis shaking me awake, he can be a real butt sometimes. I groan, "What do you want?"

"I have some news."

I let out a sigh and sit up in the bed, staring up at him. Right now in Phoenix Drop I feel fine leaving me hood off, it didn't seem like people really cared. "What is it?" I ask him witha frown on my face, 'Is it so important you had to wake me up?'

"I'm going to go to Pikiro village with Aphmau, I want you to stay here."

My eyes widen at him, "What?! No! I told you-"

"I want you to stay.. it could be dangerous for you. Don't worry, you have Levin and Malachi if you have any trouble. I am sure they would take some of their time to help you out."

My eyes go back to normal and I stare at him with a look of disappointment, "When are you leaving?"

"I actually have to go now, they are waiting for me." His eyes filled with forgiveness, making me sigh again.

I turn my face so I cant look at him and climb back into the bed. "Do whatever you want," I mumble into the bed sheets.

Travis did what I told him and he left. I heard his footsteps get quieter until they soon disappeared. 'I'll have Levin and Malachi to help me, huh.' I stare at the sky for a while and fall back to sleep, taking a short nap.

~

I woke up about a hour or two later and quickly took a short walk. I had no one to really talk to except for Levin, but he was busy. Being a lord doesn't give you much free time to do what you want. I sighed, walking down the path. My (h/c) hair was dancing with the wind behind me as I walked forwards.

"What are you sighing about," I heard a girl ask behind me. I swung around to look behind me. There was a girl with blue hair and sparkly light blue eyes.

"H-Hello" I stuttered, staring into her pretty blue eyes.

"Hi, you're (Y/N) aren't you? People have been talking about you."

"They have?"

"Yeah. They said that you were staying with Travis and Levin all day."

"Heh... well kind of," I lightly blushed but pushed it away and looked back at her, "Sorry I don't know your name..."

"Katelyn, I'm one of Aphmau's guards."

I give her a light smile, "It's nice to meet you Katelyn." I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say next,"Well I'm going to go! Bye!"

I quickly turned around and started walking but Katelyn stopped me,"Wait," she said,"Malachi told me that Levin wanted to talk to you at the statue of Irene."

"Okay! I will head there then, thank you!" I give her a small wave and change my path to go to the Statue of Lady Irene.

Lady Irene has been one of the most interesting person I have ever heard about. All the stories that I remember being told me made me feel like I was a kid again. Why did I even cry at the statue? I only cry when I think about that one day in the past. 'The past should stay in the past. I should only think of the future at this point.'

I walked up the long hill to see the Levin sitting next to the statue of Lady Irene. I slightly smile and wave at him as I come closer. I sat next to him by the statue and stared at his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

He stared back into my (E/C) eyes and smiled back at me. If I could describe Levin in one word, I would call him 'Smiley'. It doesn't really matter what anyone says, it always seems like he's in a good mood, at least around me. "Hello (Y/N), sorry if I interrupted you by calling you up here."

"It's fine," I reply still staring at his sparkly blue eyes, "I was just taking a short walk anyway."

"Well that's good." He said breaking eye contact. He lightly scratched the back of his head and asked, "What is your past like?"

I froze at his question and quickly looked away do that he couldn't see my face,'Why would he ask that?!'

"S-Sorry, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to!" He stuttered with a worried look on his face.

I laughed lightly trying to make the mood better,"It's fine, I would rather not talk about it."

"I understand... would you like to hear my past?"