Chapter 19 - First Memory

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

If you didn't know I had trouble thinking of what to do next on some of my chapters so I posted a help A/N.. I got suggestions on what to do next and I finally decided to pick one! This idea is from Rose_4_you 

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

(Y/N) POV

I ran for what seemed like forever until I finally reached Levin's house once again. I didn't knock, I just swung the door open. Levin jumped and looked back at me from the couch, "(Y-Y/N) are you okay? You look really worried.." I started to freak out, "Voice.. danger.. run.." Travis walked down from the room upstairs and looked at me with concern, "(Y/N)?" I didn't know what to do anymore, nothing made sense. I don't know who the voice is inside my head. I don't know who I was running from. I don't understand..

All of a sudden Aphmau runs inside, "Guys.. Garroth is back."

We all look at her with wide eyes. 'I thought they said Garroth was left inside the Irene dimension..' "What?" Levin asked with wide eyes. "Garroth is back.. the Irene dimension opened, I don't know how but it did." My heart began to beat faster for no reason.. well I didn't know the reason. I looked up at Aphmau, "Was there anyone else in the Irene dimension with him?" She looked back at me, "Yes, his brother, Zane." I recognized the name.. Zane. I suddenly get flooded with memories.

*Flashback (Memory)*

"Momma! Momma!" I ran to my mom with my teddy in my arms. I was sad, the button eye on my teddy came off. "Yes sweetie?" My mom asked while picking me up. "The button came off.." I cried as my mom rocked me. She sat down in the rocking chair and waited for me to calm down. "Don't worry I will sew it back." She petted my hair as I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Honey.." "Y-Yes momma?" She gave me a warm smile, "We met with the king and queen of O'Khasis and found out they have lovely sons." I smiled back, "Okay! That means we can play tag together can't we?" She sighed, "No honey. In order to keep the peace between O'Khasis and us we had to make a deal.." "A deal?" "Yes.. In the future you will be marrying one of their sons, their name is Zane. He has black hair and blue eyes.. I guess you can say he's shy in a way.. but I think he would be good for you!" I stared back at her with confusion 'Zane?'

*Flashback End*

I widened my eyes from the old memory.. 'Zane and I are engaged?'

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I never thought this book would actually reach 5k reads! I want just want to hug you all! GROUP HUG!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+