chapter 1

An: Hello there, its author-chan! You happy to see me? You better be... *crack knuckles and do a scary as fuck grin*
Natsu: ... scary...
Gray: ... yeah, almost as scary as Erza...
Anyway, here we go!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Normal pov

You watched with amusement as you saw Gray and Natsu fighting, if that was new... Anyway, you were watching and patiently waited for Erza to arrive and beat the living shit out of them; sorry, i meant scolding them the Erza way. It was the same show every day but you enjoyed it, who didn't. You've been in this guild for a long time. As long as Natsu actually, you arrived at the same time. You are a dragon slayer who uses (D/M). Your dragon's name is Historia, or was if she is dead... This you never knew, why would she leave you like that and never come back(?!). You were searching for her when you arrive at the guild. Since that day the guild treated you like your family and you loved everyone as much. Well almost everyone . Since the first day you and Natsu kept fighting for no reason, to the surprise of everyone as you both had the same personality ( except that you are a bit smarter than a certain flamebrain) and goals; find your parents. Coming back to where you where, Erza finally arrived and scolded them the Erza way.
"Hey, Erza, what took you so long today?" You asked her from your site.
"Sorry, I was on a job. I thought I would make it on time to stop them but the job was harder than expected." She replied with an emotionless face. You and Erza also got along pretty well. You also where one of the only one who was not scared of a certain redheaded woman. You took a sip of your drink while watching the two frenemies ( is this how you spell it? Sorry if it's not T_T) hug each other like there was no tomorrow. You went to the request board too look for a job. You were a bit bored. You found an easy one that paid well and decided to ask Lucy if she wanted to come.
"Hey, Lucy, do you want to come on a job with me?" Lucy was your best friend. Even if you knew each other for only about a year you acted like you knew each other your whole lives.
"Sure" and from there you walked out of the guild. You noticed that Lucy was acting more and more strangely around Natsu and decided to question her about it.
"Lucy~~~???"you said in that voice that everyone has when they want to ask a favor or something to their parents (come on, we all did it in our lifetime at least once).
"(Y/N)~~~???"
"Can I ask you a serious question?"
"Ok, i guess..." she said unsure
"Do you like Natsu?" You didn't know why but your heart ached as you said this somehow painful sentence. Why did it kind of ache knowing that Lucy might like that firebreath?
"Ummm, well... you see... yes..no... I don't, know. Maybe?" When you heard the yes you heart hurt even more, but relief soon arrived when she said 'no' and 'maybe'.
"Lucy, answer me, please"
"Ok, i guess i do need to tell you. I....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BIG CLIFFHANGER HERE!!! *laughs evilly that it makes Erza shiver*
Ok, so guys this is the end of chapter one. Hope you enjoyed it. Also if ever you don't know who Historia is i will tell you next sentence but i prefer to warn you because in the next sentence they will be spoilers from Attack on Titan. I have a AoT poster in my room and I was looking around for things that could give me ideas of a name when i saw Christa, then i thought about her REAL name which is Historia and I thought it sounded ok for a female dragon. Sorry if I ruined some of AoT moments for you there but hey, i warned you! Anyway, have a nice day, or night! Goodbye!
~Author-chan