Chapter 5

HELLO!!! I AM BACK!!! YATA!
Ok, anyway, I don't have much to say today (surprisingly...) except the fact that this story is going to go on quotev! Yata~! So I can't do copy and paste from the wattpad to quotev so my friend is going to do it for me on her computer, thanks Malia:) You're the best~☆~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Normal POV
You finally arrived at the guild after many, many confusing thoughts. Why did Natsu not answer? And you were not going to assume anything cause this isn't any cliché type story ladies, you are a totally badass, fabulous, and confident woman and fighter, no time for feelings like that. Actually, mostly of your thoughts were about food and what was the meaning of life... yeah, normal in simple.... But you still did think a little bit about his 'answer', if you could call it that.
Natsu and Lucy arrived a few minutes after you, with a big as fuck bump on Natsu's head. You did not need any explanations on how and when it happened, what you had witnessed earlier this morning with the two was enough of an answer. Lucy came to talk to you, and you chatted for a bit with Kiba taking part of the conversation a few times (i DIDN'T forget you Kiba!!! Aren't you proud of me???) . A table coming your way interrupted you human interaction and almost knock Lucy out cold. Luckily you were there to prevent that and simply shouted.
" WHO ON EARTH THREW THAT FUCKING TABLE? " everyone was sweating and did not dared to move a single inch. Someone finally spoke up. And guess who it was? I'll let you guess.
"It probably was me. Whatcha gonna do 'bout it?"
"I don't think you understand what situation you are in flame-ass."
"It's not like a table is going to hurt you, it takes more to take you down."
"Personally I am okay, but you could have seriously injured my Lucy!!!" You replied while bear hugging Lucy, almost suffocating her. You finally let go and went back to your mad state.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!! FIGHT ME!!" people were already back to what they were doing as this was nothing new.
"YOU WANNA FIGHT WOMAN?! I AM GOING TO CRUSH YOU EAS-" Natsu soon was cut off by you punching him hard, sending him flying to the other end of the guild.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO CRUSH ME?! LOOKS LIKE I AM WINNING!!"
"SHUT UP YOU GIRL!!"
and so it went on for a couple of hours. The guild was happy to see you back to your normal self. Basically, it was a good old day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!! THIS WAS SHORT, I AM SORRY!!! Anyway, hope you liked that chapter \^^/ I'll see you soon guys, or shall I say gals(?), and bye bye!
~Author-chan