Chapter 9

Hey guys!!! So here is the new chapter. Also if you guys did not know I have a one-shot book and requests are CLOSED so yeah, if you wanna go check it out. Anyway, hope you'll like this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal Pov.
Now, it was time for the real challenge, Natsu Dragnell... You wished you never had to ask him something, because when you do he will get all cocky and think he is superior then you...Natsu and you sure as hell where not on the best terms so asking the other something always ended up pretty bad. You where approaching him and let out a sigh you did not know you where holding before talking to him.
"Hey, flamebrain, can you come with us, the rest of team Natsu, to a big job?" You asked while looking away, knowing that he had a grin painted on his face.
"Oh my. Did the great (y/n) just asked me something?" He emphasized the great as he was in a way mocking you. You looked back at him,the urge to strangle him harder to contain
"It is a question and I do not see the problem in asking you one. And it is not like I will need to owe you, because yes I know you want to make me suffer through a favour that I will supposedly do, as it is Lucy's idea for 'bonding' and that all the others are coming. So, would you like to come or do you want us to leave you behind?" You stated, somewhat hissing at the end of your sentence. Natsu was taken aback. And it now was your turn to have a smirk firmly planted on your face. He did not respond and you thought it was a great opportunity to tease him. You leaned your face close to his. You then asked again "Do you want to come or not?" Both of your faces where a few centimeters away. You noticed he moved back a little, but still not much. He was slightly blushing at the sudden action. You both looked at each others in the eyes for a few seconds before he finally moved away and answered your question, stuttering a bit, after all he was still in chock.
"Ye-yeah... I-I guess I could come for this bon-bonding thing..." You smiled and straightened your posture.
"Good I'll go tell the others." You started to walk away, Natsu still staring at you. You stood in the middle and slightly turned your head to talk to tell him one last thing. "Oh, and could you go look for a job that will pay well and be long? You are pretty good at finding the jobs." You turned your head back and continued to walk away. Natsu just stayed where he was, still looking at where you walked off. He shook his head and turned the other direction to go find a job as you had asked him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YATA!!! I am really happy at how this chapter turned out, it is better then what I thought it would! Hehe, and Natsu, you blushing much *eyebrows wiggle*? Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter and I guess I'll see you guys in the next chapter!
~Author-chan