aphmau's Dream

Aphmau POV

You shout it loud,
But I can't hear I word you say

I'm talking loud,
Not saying much

I'm criticized but,
All you bullets ricohet

You shoot me down,
But I get up
I started to feel really, really sleepy after going to the mall the way home.
"Garroth I'm going to sleep." I said rubbing my eyes, getting out the car walking straight to the room.
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away fire way.

You shoot me down but,
I won't fall I am
Titanium

I start to slowly drift off to sleep.
Than there I was, in this village...? It seemed like it.
It wasn't the best I'd admit but, next thing you know the village started to change?
It started out small not a lot of homes, than it grew little by little plaza and Towers and walls!...than what seemed like buildings blowing up! I couldn't do anything to stop it? I was stuck in place!
Than everything stopped...people trying to build everything together than just stopped as well... The village slowly stared decaying little by little. But one part of the village seemed what alive.....
That's when I woke up... Next to Garroth in bed, sun shining in the windows, and me remembering, the dream, the village! everything, I seemed to know the name of the village.............

.................. Phoenix drop.................

I know y'all love me😊
Sorry this is short it's something that came on the top of my head. So enjoy the cliffhanger I guess you can call it? 😊 well see ya! me little cookie crumbs!!
-Heaven