A missing gun

everyone went to the corridor when they heard the gong.
"who is it?" ms. Harington asked. ms. Claythorne lead them to the dining room and they saw mrs. Brent sitting in the chair.
ms. Harington looked at her. on the knife were two B's painted. a signature or something. she looked at the others again. "six little soldier boys playing with a hive; a bumble bee stung one and then there were five", she said. "there is a B on the knife, so the knife is the bumble bee", she added.
they took her to her room and layed her in her bed, covered by a sheet.
Lombard closed the door. "and then there are five."
"don't make jokes about this!" ms. Harington replied.
he smiled. "I'm not joking, love", he said.

the door to the dining room flun open and mr. Lombard came inside. "which one of you bastards has it?"
"calm down, what's wrong?" ms. Harington said to him. "has what?"
"my gun! my gun is stolen!" he replied.
"maybe you left it somewhere?" you sugested.
"I left it in a bloody locked drawer!" he yelled. "which one of you has it? there must be a master key, so which one of you bastards has it?!" he looked at dr. Armstrong.
"I don't have your gun, I've been down here. and all we have is your word that the gun is stolen and I don't trust you at all!" the doctor said.
Lombard moved closer to him. "you really are a first class, five star, solid gold fucking moron!" he shouted.
"okay stop it!" Wargrave came between them. "we won't find it when we stay here fighting."

they searched through dr. Armstrong's room first. nothing, no sign of the gun or a master key.
then they searched the room of mr. Lombard. he stood on the doorstep, only wearing a towell.
nothing again.
they went through to ms. Harington's room. she wore her swimming suit. it was an ugly thing, but she didn't have anything else. she stood in the corridor and Lombard walked towards her, still wearing his towell. he looked at her, which made her feel a bit uncomfortable. also he stood very close.
"is there anything wrong, sir?" she asked as he kept staring at her.
"my gun's stolen."
"and you think that I got it?"
"no. as I said earlier, you're the only one that I trust", he said.
"good. I don't have it and I really hope we will find it, even if a gun in your hands makes me a bit uncomfortable. I trust you too."
he came even closer. "without that gun I can't protect myself and I can't protect you", he whispered.
"but I don't need any protection from you, sir", she replied even if she liked the idea of it. she didn't wanna look weak.
the others came out of her room.
"nothing."