Five little soldier boys

- Five little soldier boys going in for law; One got in Chancery and then there were Four. -

they all looked at eachother distrustful during dinner. one of them had to be the murderer, but who?
ms. Harington stared at the five emerald figures in the middle of the table. only five of them...
in her head she finished the poem.

Five little soldier boys going in for law; one got Chancery and then there were Four.

Four little soldier boys going out to sea; a red herring swallowed one and then there were three.

three little soldier boys walking in the zoo; a big bear hugged one and then there were two.

two little soldier boys sitting in the sun; one got frizzled up and then there was one.

one little soldier boy left all alone; he went and hang himself and then there were None.

five done, five to go. no, not five; six. they were still with six.
something wasnt right and she was breaking her head about it. it didn't make sense.
Blore cleared his throat.
"we should all stick together", he said.
dr. Armstrong took a sip of his glass and nodded.
"very goos idea, Tubbs", Philip said.
"seriously, stop fucking call me like that!!" Blore yelled. "sorry."
mr. Justice Wargrave stood up. "I'm tired, I'm going to read my book", he said. "you guys are making me tired."
ms. Harington sighed. "I'm sorry, sir."
he smiled at her. "not your fault."
"do you need me to escort you to the living room, sir?"
"no thank you, ms. Harington, but I can manage", the judge said and started walking away.
the others looked at eachother.
"we should go to bed", ms. Claythorne suggested.
the others nodded.
"yeah, that would probably be a good idea."
they stood up as well and started walking towards the bedrooms.
it was dark and storming outside. perfectly fitting weather.
they all hesitated before their doors.
"well, good night then", mr. Lombard said and went inside.
the others followed.
Vera Claythorne closed her door and went to drink some water. she was thirsty. she looked up in the mirror, seeing her dirty, tired, frightened self. she looked aweful; she hadn't brushed her hair in days and she had huge bags beneath her eyes. she stooped to drink some more water as someone grabbed her throat and started squeezing. she screamed.
Hugo had finally found her, or was it Cyril? she didn't know, but she was scared to death.

"ms. Claythorne, are you okay?"
mr. Lombard sat down next to her. dr. Armstrong, mr. Blore and ms. Harington came inside her room as well.
"oh my god, what happened to her?" ms. Harington asked.
dr. Armstrong gave her something and she woke up, breathing heavily.
"it's okay, its okay", Lombard whispered.
"what happened to you?" the doctor asked.
she stood up. "I-I don't know.."
Blore walked away and came inside with a brandy a few minutes later.
"here", he said and gave it to her.
"no, I don't want that, I will take some water", she said.
"you should take a bottle which isn't been opened already, Tubbs", Lombard mumbled and walked away to get an unused bottle.
they drank something and relaxed a bit again.
then dr. Armstrong looked at the others.
"where is the judge?" he asked and his eyes widened.
they went downstairs to the living room to look for mr. Justice Wargrave.
"oh my god.."