and then there were None?

ms. Harington walked into the corridor again. she was in shock, she was the only one alive on the island.
"this is just a bad dream, what else could it be?" she mumbled.
"it is justice."
she turned around. who the hell was talking?
she saw mr. Justice Wargrave standing there. no, he was dead, this was just her imagination.
"as I always say, justice comes to us all", he added and walked slowly towards her.
"justice for what?" she whispered.
"what do you think, miss? for the murders that you all commited", he answered.
"but why?"
she didn't even know what she meant with why. everything, probably.
he smiled a bit. "I am U. N. Owen and I invited you all to come. but I did not invite you. what are you doing here?" he said.
"what? but I received a letter from Owen too. maybe mr. Morris has something to do with this", she replied.
"don't bother, Isaac Morris is dead."
she nodded her head. ofcourse.
"kill them all according to the poem, that was clever", she said.
"yes, but you don't fit in it", he said and sighed. "but I do have to kill you, miss", he added and stepped towards her.
why, bloody damn fool as she was, hadn't she picked up the gun?!
oh dear god, he had picked it up ofcourse to kill her!
the trigger was pulled... and mr. Justice Wargrave fell on the floor, dead.
she widened her eyes and looked around and saw Philip Lombard standing behind her at the end of the corridor.
"Philip!" she yelled and ran towards him.
"are you okay?" he asked and hugged her.
she nodded. "how the bloody hell are you still alive?" she asked.
on his face appeared a small smile. "I am just not someone who finds death easily. she shot me in my arm and I was hit one time in my shoulder, but after that there were no bullets anymore, just the sound", he said.
"but you were dead, I saw you!"
"no, I wasn't."
she looked at him. his whole shirt was red of the blood. he may not be dead, but he was injured.
"I will get you some bandages", she said and grabbed some out of dr. Armstrong's case.
"so then it's just us here", he said. "with 9 dead bodies."
they both started laughing. this sounded so ridiculous! it actually was, but they couldn't chance anything about it.
he leaned forward and kissed her.
"you know, we are in big trouble", he whispered. "they will think that we killed them all when they get here", he added.
"yes, I know." she sighed.
in the end they would die after all.
but that was not now, now it was all good...