Christmas Spirit (Rogue x Reader)

35 reads people. Thank y'all who spent a little time reading my story!!!!! Please do comment any requests you want cause I do need Ideas !! Again thank you so much loves 😘

*****

You woke up slowly, wincing slightly at the freezing cold. Looking across your bed,you noticed your boyfriend Rogue. He was fast asleep.

You slowly and carefully for out of be trying not to disturb him.

You slipped into your kitchen, and made yourself a mug of hot cocoa. You picked up the book you were reading, knowing fully well that you wouldn't be reading but rather staring at a page blankly so early in the morning.

As you settled down in a large armchair , you noticed some mistletoe hanging towards your right. You got up and leaned against the wall, trying hard to look natural, book help up to your face.

You grinned. You heard Rogue waking up and getting out of bed.

You quickly pretended to read. Like before, you simply stared at the page, being unable to read, your focus shifting. You were lost deep in thought when he came out of the kitchen holding a mug of hot cocoa.

Trying hard not to smile, you pretended to read.

He put a finger on the spine of your book, pulling it down. "Well (Y/n), if you really wanted a romantic Christmas morning kiss, you should've just asked"

You gaped at him. "How did you..."

"Your book is upside down."

*****

You really have to be more careful, reader!!

Finally an update!!! I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I have continuous tests and piles of homework :( but I have been working on a few more updates.