Chapter II

-Next Day- Mid Day-

Tremaine †

I pulled up in front of Subway in the handicap parking space. I honked once and she made her way out the store. She pulled on the handle and hopped in.

"Hey Kali."

She ignored me while taking off her visor.

"Alright then."

I backed up and turned on the radio to the local hip hop station. J. Cole was usually playing around this time, he actually had his own segment where the station just plays his music. I always assume that its to pay homage to him for putting us on he map.

I glanced at her and noticed she was on her phone but not saying anything the time.

"Are you going to talk or what?"

I said glancing again. She shushed me and continued about her business. A small squeal escaped her mouth as she hung up.

"Tre, guess what?!"

Before I could even open my mouth to speak she started talking.

"I got two f-cking tickets to a J. Cole concert!"

I was excited, but there was always this chance she wasn't going to choose me.

"Right here in the Ville?" She shook her head yes.

"You do know who he is right? Y'all should have graduated the same year. But if you don't...homegirl you ain't going." I chuckled at her.

"And who the hell taking you?"

Kali pointed her index finger at me as I pulled into her apartment complex. She got out as I rolled down the window.

"I'll text you later about it."

She has the money to get a car but she's saving up for a ring when her and her 5 year boyfriend get married. In my opinion I wouldn't want to be tied down like that. Malcolm every once in a while tries to bring up the 'being together forever' stuff I try to dissolve that discussion. Honestly I don't think we are meant to be together. There has to be another dude that's willing to deal with all my sh-t and then treat me like a queen. Too much to ask for? If Kali can have it I can too.

Jermaine †

"Testing, 1, 2, 3, Testing." The crew set up the last of the stage at the Fayetteville Fairgrounds.

I was to do a performance tonight and then an encore performance the next night. No charge, I owe it to my city. But you have to have tickets. The maximum capacity is about 1,000; and we plan to exceed that number both nights. We gave local radio station 20 to give away for both days. And the rest we gave away on the streets.

It's about 5 hours until people start racing to the front before everyone else comes. "Check 1. Check 2. Check Check Check." I continued to speak into the microphone. "Ight, that's it." One of my homeboys said. I went behind the stage to my tour bus to chill for the remaining time.

Tremaine †

'I just found out that we get to go backstage...Pick me up at 6. Starts at 6:30. -Kali

And that is the end of my unhappiness. I want to start acting like a fool. But I'm not; Malcolm is here, sleeping. This would be the first time I would meet a celebrity. I first went into my closet, which is filled with tons of beautiful clothes. I'm trying to be careful not to make a peep; but the way he's turning, I don't think I'm doing so well. I made my way into the walk-in closet and start looking at dresses first.

'Should I wear a dress?' -Tre

She responded minutes later with:

'This is outdoors, think comfort but stylish.' -Kali

I decided to take her advice on this one. I laid out a pair of pink mini shorts and a gray top with ice creams over it. For shoes I chose my white Vans. I grabbed my under clothes and went in the bathroom.

-3 hours later-

Jermaine †

I was walking down Lewis Street; where a nigga was born and raised. Met my best friend on the corner of Poole and Lewis. She was the person you would have looked at and said 'Woah...' Out of astonishment. Poole Street was where all the nice houses where, Lewis Street had some nice houses too. But once people at Terry Sanford found out you lived on Poole they thought you were rich. Marilyn, she was f.cking gorgeous, I've liked her for the longest. It was more like love though. Thing is I don't think she is real. I'm a dreamer, I dream often of bizarre things that could never happen to me. But I guess I'm living a dream because I used to dream about becoming a rapper. Three people surrounded me, my two bodyguards; I need those, my Fayettenam n.ggas forgot I was one of them; and my friend(Nick) since St. John's University. "Cole, you got a meet and greet at 4 and a show at 6. Lets go!" Nick stressed. He was basically a manager I guess. One bodyguard walked back to my grandmothers house to get my black Range Rover as we continued to walk. The truck pulled up and we hopped in, Nick and I in the back. We made our way to the venue.

Kali †

"5:23" I whispered to myself in between moans as Isaiah licked between my thighs. "What?" He said coming up. "I need to get ready." I said getting off the bed and going into the bathroom. "So what I'm hearing your ready for round two?" He said with a smirk in his voice. (ya know what I mean?) "No, it means I need to get ready to meet J. Cole." He scoffed and headed to the front room. I went in the closet and picked out a white tank top with a studded cross on it. I paired it with mini shorts with lace on one side. I jumped in the shower to get Isaiah's smell off me. It was good and everything it's just I need to be fresh. I decided to leave my hair in the curly state it was and go with it. I got dressed and went in the front room with Isaiah.

-show time-

Tremaine †

"And she knows, she know, and I know she knows. Well alright. Oh I. Oh. I-I-I. I can be what you want from me. Well alright."

Cole rapped into the microphone while working the stage. The crowd went crazy for every song.

I was backstage, and had the best view. Kali was next to me dancing to the beat the best she could. I think this would be my favorite song he's performed next to Power Trip.

"Hoes say turn up! Only bad thing about a star is that they burn up!"

He preformed some songs off Born Sinner, his new album. That included LAnd of the Snakes, Power Trip, Trouble, She Knows, Forbidden Fruit, Ain't That Some Sh.t, and Crooked Smile. The song faded out as he thanked the crowd for coming and hope they have a safe trip back home. He came back stage sweaty, but I thought it was cute.

"Yo Jermaine!" Someone called after him. The name triggered an old memory of a guy in high school. He went to New York to start his career as a rapper. But I thought he would never make it. His material was raw and highly likable but the game was tough then and now.

.

But he proved me wrong. His album was currently number one on Billboards.

He was in his dressing room and we got the go ahead to go in there.

"Hey. Wait, is that you Marilyn?" I turned around to see who he was talking to but he started walking closer to me.

"Who's Marilyn?" Kali asked.

"Exactly what I'm trying to figure out." I stood there in disbelief that he didn't remember me.

"But you can't be real." Jermaine said lowly and slowly circling around me.

"Obviously I am if I'm standing right here." I said keeping face to face with him as he circled around me. I was beginning to get a bit irritated with him.

"Marilyn, just let me take you out; I know about a R&B and rap show, you should come through tonight. Catch up a little bit." He said grabbing my hand; pulling me closer to him.

"Um, I'd love to, but I don't know a Marilyn, and I don't really think my man would like that."

"Then what's your name beautiful?" He said asking genuinely. I blushed at the way he called me beautiful. I could never stay mad at him for over an hour.

"Tremaine." It sounded like something clicked in his mind by the way he said 'oh'.

"Well, Tremaine, would you like to join me?" As much as I wanted to, I couldn't. I was and not the type to cheat on my man. And I think going out to with a guy while your in a relationship is wrong.

Just as I was about to decline Kali decided to bud in. "Tre, go ahead. I'll just tell Malcolm that you went to you mom's house." I sighed out of frustration. I know there was nothing I could possibly do, they where going to make me go.

So how was this? I just got back home but I've been working on this chapter for the longest. Sorry about the wait. Comment Vote and Share!

Oh yeah. Mindless Behavior followed me on twitter. 😁