SEVENTEEN

_________________________

⎾ Chapter Nine: You are extraordinary!⏌

FIRST MONTH

"HOLLER HOLLER, WE THE BOYS!" Sam sang loudly, alongside with a goofy dance as pure entertainment for Alan who was recording him, laughing hysterically

"This is gold." Alan laughed, ending the recording and instantly sending it to the boys chat entitled 'WE THE BOYZ!'

"Guys, where's my hair straightener?" Leon asked with pure worry, ruffling through his suitcase, just in case he left it in there.

"Remember, you told Tom to bring it for you because you had no room in your bag." San chuckled, going back to brushing his hair.

See the Zodiacs we're preparing for their Dinner Date and everyone was anxious, trying their best to look beyond appealing. And well, Leon was more anxious then usually, stressing over the littlest thing as all he wanted to strive for was perfection.

"No, no, no! I need to straighten my hair. I look amazing with straight hair!" Leon cried, dumping his whole body on his bed, letting out a muffled squeal.

"Who are you trying to impress?" Alan asked, raising his eyebrow up in curiosity.

"NO ONE!"

Lies.

"Hmm sure." Sam hummed, giving Alan a look which was reciprocated back to him.

"Hey, stop communicating telepathically! If you have something to say, say it to my face!" Leon whined, shrugging his shoulders up and now like a child.

And once again, Alan and Sam exchanged looks.