Chapter 2// 'A girl on her monthly.'

Ed Sheeran as Edward Mathews ^^

Thank you for your lovely comments xxx

Dedicated to Taz7862 because she asked for one hahah :p name and shame ;)

Enjoy x

***

When I turned 10, my life was getting worse. By then Ed and I were in year 6 and things at school were getting better believe it or not. I made one friend called 'Alisha' and Ed had a friend called 'Isaac.' They were also twins and they moved to our school a month into year 5. Since then it was always us 4, we did everything together.

Alisha and Isaac stuck up with us when we were bullied which resulted in them getting bullied to. I felt awful knowing that it was my fault they were hurting so much. Isaac and Alisha lived in a care home, their parents had a car crash when they were 4 and they passed away.

The people at our school would never bully us when all of us were together, only when we were alone or just 2 of us.

**12/08/12- 10 years old**

"Wait!!!"  I yelled as I ran after the school bus.

"Great  I have to walk to school alone." I said and huffed. Edward was called in sick by father today but truth is father had hit him until he was unconscious. Father has a doctor friend who always checked on us when he beat us. His friend knows what father does to us yet he doesn't help.

I was a few streets away from school when I was suddenly yanked and pulled back into an alleyway. Before I could do anything I was punched in the belly, pushed to the ground and then kicked in the face. "Where's your little friends now huh?" I knew that was Zaiina speaking- she's bullied me since nursery and everyone's scared of her. She didn't even give a chance to respond- her best friend, Zenya, pulled me up by my hair and spat on my face.

"You're so ugly no wonder no body likes you!" She sneered.

"We're going to be late lets go guys." The other minion, Zendaya, said. They all left- not without hitting me of course.

I didn't go into school that day, I went back home. My fathers car wasn't in the driveway so I knew he wasn't home. I knocked on the door and Edward opened it. I gave him a massive hug, I was so glad that he was awake. We watched movies the whole day and then at 6:00 father had come home.

He came into the living room and told Edward to go upstairs. Once Ed was gone, father whipped me with his belt,

"How dare you not go to school today huh?"

Whip

"Your teacher called."

Whip

"Why did you come home?"

Whip

"Answer me you b*tch!"

Whip Whip Whip

This continued until I saw nothing but blackness.