Chapter 4// 'Pathetic and fake'

Haven't uploaded in ages because of college work :'(

Nicki Minaj as Zaiina ^^

Dedicated to thepinkrose because she is the most sweetest person I have met on wattpad ❤️

NOT PROOF READ

~~~

I woke up to the sound of the front door slam shut. Finally my father has gone out.

I lay on the floor for a few more minutes staring at the ceiling and just thinking about life, why can't I have a normal one?

The clock read 6:00am why did my father leave so early? Any who I may as well get ready for school, I don't know why but today I feel the sudden urge to put effort into how I dress and try an make more friends.

I take a shower and look into the mirror. Ew. My eyes were dark red and bruises had formed on my cheeks. The bags on my eyes were so heavy it looks like I haven't slept in months. My clothes look horrendous, there's rips and specs of blood all over them. My hair has formed a birds nest- I basically look like I've been run over. Thrice. By a large truck. And then a bus. 5 times. Can you imagine that? Well that's what I see in the mirror.

I felt the need to gag at my own reflection. I certainly have to cover all these bruises before someone sees- eh they won't care anyway. No one does.

I pulled out a box underneath my bed which contains loads of make up which belonged to Glenda, she forgot to take these with her. I put these on my desk and get ready for a complete make over.

I put concealer on my eye bags and the bruises and rub it in with a funny looking sponge. I don't know much about make up because I've never wore any before- what's the need? I got the foundation and put a lot on my face and also blended it in. Then I powdered my face and contoured my cheek bones until I looked like a fish. I got out pink blusher and dabbed that on too. Now for the eyes, I put on black eye shadow, black mascara and black eyeliner. I got the darkest red lipstick I could find and put it on as well.

After 40 minutes of pure torture, my hair was finally knot free and I could design it. I got out this brown thing, i don't know what the heck it is but aunt Glenda used it on her hair once. It looks like a crocodiles mouth- without the teeth of course. I plugged it in and didn't know what to do with it but a red light came up so I just waited until it went green. Now what? I picked up the crocodile thing and dropped it instantly.

"Arghhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed and jumped up from my chair, "Aw aw aw aw." My finger went red and it felt so sore. "What the hell is that thing?!" I shouted to myself.

Once my finger felt normal again, I picked that stupid thing up (this time by the end) and looked at it trying to figure out what it's used for. I saw Glenda use it on her hair so put some hair between the mouth an pulled it down. Wow. That part of my hair was straight! I did that to the rest of my hair and took a look in the mirror (A/N: Dappy No Regrets!!! Those were the days <3)

I didn't recognise myself at all I actually looked like a clown! My gosh what will it take for me to look nice? I didn't take the make up of just because I wanted to see other peoples reactions. I wore a dress that ended just above my knees with 5 inch heels and boy did I have trouble walking.

My clock read 7:47am so I have about 13 minutes before I need to set off. It took me 1 hour and 47 minutes to get ready!! Oh my gosh it normally takes me only 5 minutes..is that bad?

I begin to head downstairs for breakfast when I trip. Over my own feet. "Argh!" I tell as I tumble down these never ending stairs, my head is banging again each and every step and I just know that it's going to look horrid again. When I finally landed at the bottom of the stairs my head was throbbing along with every other part of my body. Why do I have to be so clumsy? *sigh*

I got up and made my way to the living room. Once I got to the mirror I gasped, "oh my gosh I look like I've been attacker by wolves! What the heck is this mess??" I said to myself as I attempted to fix my hair once again.

I grabbed a crumpet out of the fridge and ran out of the front door, my watch read 7:59am. Better rub then, the bus gets here in 1 minute. I ran to the bus stop and made it just before the bus got there. I got onto the bus and everyone gasped, I looked at then to see their mouths hanging open. Okay what's that all about?

I made my way to the back where Isaac and Alisha sat. "Hey guys," I greeted them, "what's up?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Alisha said and smacked my head.

"Firstly ow," I rubbed the part where she hit me, "and what do you mean?"

"Why the heck are you dressed as the plastics??" She referred to Zaiina an her minions. (A/N: mean girls yay!!)

"I'm just trying to fit in guys," I sighed, "I just want to make some friends for a change."

"What and we aren't good enough?!" Alisha shouted, by now everyone on the bus were facing us.

"No I didn't mean that it ju-"

"Save it." Alisha interrupted, "we thought you were better than this."

"Em, we are here for you why do you need more friends?" Isaac asked, he looked really hurt and I began to feel a tad bit guilty.

"Isaac she just said we aren't good enough," Alisha said, "let's go." She took his arm and began dragging him away.

"Wait." I stood up.

"Just shut up Emma, you're just like them- pathetic and fake." Alisha sneered and got off the bus dragging Isaac along.

I sat back down and slumped in my seat. "Oh my gosh that was gold Zara!" Zaiina clapped and came next to me, "by the way you look extremely pretty today."

"It's Emma and thanks I guess."

"Emma Zara what the difference?" Before I could say anything she said, "you finally got rid of those losers now you can hang with us." She giggled and patted my head. "I'm not a dog get off." I said and moved a little, "my names Emma."

"Well if you're hanging out with us then your name has to begin with a 'Z' as well silly." She laughed.

This could be an amazing change in my life, finally be popular, shall I leave Isaac and Alisha behind? Well if thy were true friends they would be happy for me.

I turned towards Zaiina and said, "Zara it is."

~~~

She's an idiot end of.

What would you do if you were in Emma's place?

Vote•comment•follow•share

~Stay strong xx

~Tammy <3