Chapter 20 ~ Beach?

Di Di P.O.V.

Today the guys weren't with us. They had to do a M&G for there 'All Around The World' album. I hated that I'm in love Prince but at the same time I kind of like Ray. I was looking through the solo contract and decided it might be a good idea. But afterwards, out of the band, I will sign into it. I'm 17, I'll get into it when I'm 19. Just because. Heard a knock on my door. I quickly put my contract under all my clothes in the suit case I was packing. We're leaving tomorrow at 8. Ray took his contract from me two days ago.

"Come in!" I said. Sophia came in. She was wearing a bikini underneath her booty shorts and tank top. She was wearing Jays. She was never the type to wear ANYTHING but JAYS!

"Yo we're going to the beach. Care to join?" She said. I thought about it.

"No." I said I don't want anything slipping out my mouth.

"Suit yourself." She said then locked the door. I sighed. I decided to go to the pool downstairs in the hotel. Swimming and dancing always smoothing me. I put on a black bikini and white booty shorts. I took a beach towel and brown flip flops and locked up and went to the lobby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour swimming and such. I went back up, I saw a dude. It happen to be my cousin. Jacob Latimore. He's my only cousin..... I think?

"Cousin!" I said and I ran to him and gave hug.

"Wass Up I heard you got signed?" He said

"Yeah yoooo!" I said

"Can we go inside?" He said

"Yeah sure!" I said. I unlocked the door and went to take a shower and washed my hair. After I came out I wore a black and red 'Come & Get It' crew neck and some red and black striped leggings. I put ok my red converse, and put my hair in a bun, I saw Jacob in complete awe looking at the huge flat screen television. I turned it on and put it on Teletoon! He finally sat down.

"So either than getting signed what's up? You know you can tell me anything!" Said Jacob. I went and got ice cream to eat. I sat on the sofa across from Jacob.

"You know Princeton from your 'Closer To My Dreams' tour?' I said

"Yes, he told me you guys were dating. Now I won't tell anyone your secret." He said. I took a deep breath,

"I cheated on him....... with Ray, we kissed underwater. I don't know Ray & I just have a connection, that Prince & I definitely don't have." I said with years now streaming down my cheeks. It's now 7 and I know the girls won't be back until 9. Jacob nodded his head.

"That's exactly how I felt with my prom sweetheart. Some OTHER girl named Sophia. We got into a fight that wasn't even proper. I ended up going to a girl named Tatyana. With her I knew what heart brake was. She cheated on me with some other nigga named Trey Young. She didn't even stop him! I noticed she was a baggage so I felt her for Sophia. Sophia and I had way more in common. Well basically, follow your heart little sister." He said. Damn! This Tatyana chick needs a beat down. {A/N this happened in a story called 'Just a dream' by ogbignastay go read it. It's a Mindless Behavior & Jacob Latimore love story. Plus pretend Mindless Behavior wasn't in that story. Or what ever. They didn't cheat!}

I understand what Jacob was telling me. If Prince is not the guy then Ray is and vice versa.

"Thanks big bro!" I said. I hugged him & he hugged back. After watching tube for a little it was 8.