Chapter 27 ~ Guilt

Chapter 27 ~ Guilt

Delilah...

I was in my room * 2 months later * I sat cross legged on my bed. I was thinking and debating in my head if I should tell Princeton, he gave me his full trust and I took advantage of that with Ray. Now that I think about it though, Ray gave me the attention Prince never did. I probably have a right- no cheating is wrong I did him wrong. I don't even know who the baby father is. I don't even want Beyoncé finding out. She'll be so mad, Cassandra might hate on me with Sasha and Sophia. But what happened is done. I can't take back the past. I probably would just have to tell him I mean its only fair. Right?

"Hey babe." said Prince entering the room with food in one hand. You gotta love Prince, he knows exactly what to get a girl when she's pregnant.

"Hi Prince" I said.

"What's wrong?" Prince asked. Should I tell him. No not now.

"Nothing, I'm just hungry." I said and shrugged. He smiled and approached me with a bag, inside was take out container holding fresh fry rice.

"Thank you babyyy" I sang and kissed him. I dug into the food. Prince smiled and flip the channels. I feel so guilty. The guilt is eating me up inside. I have to tell him, I want to tell him but not now.

"What's wrong, your lips say one thing but you face says another." He said.

"What's my face saying?" I asked.

"Like you did something wrong, but don't want to tell anyone." He answered simply. My eyes grew in shock. He was right. I quickly think of something I did.

"Umm..erm.... It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I said shaking my head.

"We'll alright then." He said kicking off his sneakers and sitting next to me. Guilt.

Princeton...

Damn. I wonder what's wrong with Dee. She won't answer my questions and its making it worse on me because I feel she's hiding something big from me. Probably something that can bring me down for a year or so. I hope it has nothing to do with the baby. I-I just don't know anymore. I pray to god she's not cheating to me. Especially with one of my brothers, especially Ray though, because we're so close to each other.... I don't even know anymore....

__________________________

I think Dee should tell him before the baby comes. Then again I don't want to stress her out then something happens to the baby. I had something soo good for the next chapter. Y'all stay tuned.

Hints.

- Noises

- Blood

- Gone

Three words better help. By the way I'm not continuing without

3+ votes and 2+ comments.

Real note.

Take currr. ✌👋