After

Why should I have to be nice to him if all he's ever been was cruel? Running upstairs of the their house I slowed my running to stop in front of Voik's room. Tears welled up in my eyes again threatening to escape and I let them be, I had loved him with everything I had and his sudden death had completely destroyed me.
I opened the door and walked in, all his memories all his life that he had in his room brought back my own memories of when he was alive.

~~ I laughed as he chased me around the park, I had insulted him then he had threatened to tickle me. Knowing that I was very ticklish I got up from laying down next to him and ran around the park but I was never really athletic so he quickly caught up to me and lunged making both me and him fall I the floor. Though it had hurt when we landed he began tickling me until I apologized and was begging him to stop. ~~

I still remembered that day it was a week before the accident happened that took him away from me. I sobbed and collapsed on the floor in a heap covering my face with my hands I mourned him. Grief clung to my heart heavy and painful as tears continued to flow down my face and onto his floor.
"Why? Why did you have to die?" sobbing I wailed not caring if his family heard me downstairs.

"Will you shut up!"

I turned and saw Luster walk in his eyes red and glistening with unshed tears.

"Leave me alone Luster" I said my voice rough and scratchy.

"Shut up" he said his on voice rough as grief also weighed him down.

"Besides I got news for you kid, I OWN you now"

I stopped crying to look at him confused "what?" I croaked

" I own you" he repeated what he said earlier and showed me the contract I had signed when I started dating Voik I gasped ' why? Why does HE have it? It was Voiks and was supposed to be destroyed with his death' I stared at him shock and confusion apparent in my face.

"Why do you have it Luster? It's not yours!" I yelled

"It is now" he said smirking at me looking pleased with himself but that was just a facade since his real emotions were still consumed by grief.

"Voik gave it to me"