Chapter 8 "Truth"

Food in the table, music up and lights down, except some of them that were tiny to ambient the “party”.

The girls were already at the house while the other boys arrived. They started greeting us and my hands were sweating. Brandon and Harry were getting closer to me.

“Hey” Brandon said hugging me. I hugged him back awkwardly because I didn’t know what to do and said hi to him. Then Jack and finally Harry.

His scent filled my nose as I had a deep breath, his cologne was one of the most perfect smells in the world. He put his hand in my waist pulling me closer to him and I paralyzed when our bodies touched. We were looking directly at each other’s eyes. He hugged me and I did the same thing.

“You look sexy” he whispered in my ear before stepping back from him. I didn’t say anything. I was overwhelmed by the shivers I had on my spine. He giggled because I bet he was seeing my skin. I had goosebumps.

The party continued and the boys were together in one side of the room and the girls in the other, they were probably talking about men things and we were just goofing around but we didn’t mind because we were having fun. We were dancing at the same time we were drinking. Ik, who was next to me called me and whispered in my ear.

“Hey, Harry’s looking at you, like if you were some kind of sexual toy” I smiled because I knew what I was doing to him but at the same time I blushed.

I started to move my hips so that he could see me, running my hands through my hair and moving it slowly.

“Come with me” I said to her. We danced together dirty style. I mean, we had some drinks on our body, it wasn’t super dirty but let’s say it was hot and sexy. I was moving my hips slowly as I was seeing him from the corner of my eye. He had that smirk of his and that kind of turned me on. The boys stopped talking and were looking at us. We invited the other girls to join us and they did. We danced together while the boys where staring at us. My eyes met Harry’s and I smirked at him too. I didn’t know why I was doing that but I was having fun. If he thought he can control me he’s so wrong. We’re gonna switch roles right in this moment. He’s gonna know what it is to have someone stuck in your head.

We kept dancing until the song ended. That’s when the boys started clapping. We said thank you to them laughing at the same time and had another round of drinks if we wanted to keep the no embarrassed moment anymore.

“Hey girls, we were thinking on playing truth or dare, do you want to join us?” asked Jack. Oh no, that game no! I hated it! All the girls wanted to play but me.

“I don’t know… aren’t we grown up to play that game?” I asked to see if someone joined me.

“Someone is never old enough to play that game, Leah” said Bailey. Seriously I hated that game… and suddenly I had a brilliant idea. This was the best opportunity to play with Harry now…

“Ok, I’m in” I finally said.

We sat forming a circle in the floor of the living room. Bottles of bears were around us too to keep this wave of no embarrassment moment we had in our veins.

“Ok, so… Kitty your turn, truth or dare?”

“Dare” she said rising up her eyebrows.

“I dare you… I dare you to kiss whoever you want in the room” Please, do not kiss Harry, I thought to myself. Leah, you don’t care if she kisses him, right? Or I do? No, you don’t! Kitty stood up and instead she went to my cousin and placed a kiss on his lips. He kissed her back and we looked surprised the scene.

Now it was Brandon’s turn and he chose dare, please don’t mess up with me right now.

“I dare you to be in a room with Leah for about 5 minutes” This can’t be possible. Please, why this has to happen to me?! I looked at Harry as if it was an impulse. His mouth was tightening as well as his hands and arms. He looked at me and then down to the floor. But I had the best opportunity right now.