03. Lazy Regrets

(Your name) looked out the window. There is a lot of snow on the ground. She looked down at her attire to the clothes she wore yesterday and was too lazy to change.

Her father has requested her to get the mail today, and honestly she doesn't want to change. "Ah fuck it, I'll yolo it," the girl ran to the front door and threw it open. Regret one, it's fucking cold. She sucked it up and walked out. That'll be regret number two. "Cold cold cold cold cold-," she repeatedly shouted as she ran/quickly shuffled her way to the mailbox. "How the fuck am I the daughter to a scientist?!" She loudly questioned herself as she jogged into place, quickly opening the mailbox and removing the mail from inside.

Slamming the mailbox closed she quickly ran back to the house and shivered. "Why did you think that was a good idea?" She heard Ciel ask. He must've been watching her from the window. (Your name) shrugged. "Trust me, it's not the first time I've done some stupid shit like that, and it's not going to be the last," she replied. The blue-haired boy just chuckled and walked off. The (hair colour)ette shook the snow from her person like an animal and went on her way to toss the mail to her dad.

...Time Skip...

With Alois sitting on the girl's back as said girl is laying face down on the couch, they both has been on the couch for at least a few hours straight doing nothing but playing games together. (Your name)'s eyes glanced away from her portable console's screen for a moment, a confused look clearly written on her face. "Hey Lord Trancy..." She spoke up, earning a hum from the young earl on top of her. "...What time is it?"

The boy glanced away from his own portable console's screen, having a similar confused look at the girl he's sitting on had. "I believe lunch time?" He said, clearly spilling out the tone of how unsure he is. "Lunch is ready, your highness, lady (your name)," Claude said suddenly, making (your name) almost jump. Though she would have if she doesn't have Alois using her back as a seat. "Called it," Alois commented, getting off of (your name) and went to get his lunch.

(Your name) laid there, really not wanting to go, but managed to force herself to move. Though it was rather more of her rolling off the couch and laying on the ground, her leg still on the couch. "Dad told me to stop being a lazy child when we have guests over, but never once has he told me off because that's exactly what I'm not doing right now," she said to herself, taking her precious time on getting to her feet.