Filler 01. Bubble Bath for The Ladies

(Your name) walked out of her room and to the living room, only to see only Elizabeth and Grell in the room. The girl blinked in confusion before looking around. "Where did everyone go?" She asked, hoping one of the two to answer. "Your father decided to help the butlers out to see where the groceries are in this world! Ciel and Lord Alois decided to join in because they didn't want to stay indoors for too long," Lizzy quickly explained, while Grell was about to open her1 mouth to explain the same thing.

"I see," (your name) said, understanding. "...Wanna take a bubble bath together?"

...Time Skip...

"Why do we need this many rubber duckies and toy boats?" The red-haired reaper asked, her yellow-green eyes scanning all of the boats and duckies scattered and floating around on the bubble-filled water. "Well, why not?" (Your name) questioned back, nudging a rubber ducky to one direction while Lizzy giggled and placed a ducky onto a boat in front of her.

It was a really nice bubble bath until the (hair colour)-haired girl heard the front door open. She decided to ignore it and continued her bubble bath fun time with her two lady friends. The three heard footsteps coming closer and the door opened. "See? Told you they're here," (father's name) said, gesturing towards the three in the big bathtub. "What?!" Alois ran right in to the room. "If I knew you three were going to take a bubble bath, I would've stayed behind and joined in!"

(Your name) only shrugged. "Yeah but nah. This is a girls' moment here," she said, making a circular motion with her hand. The platinum blonde-haired boy pouted and left, with his arms crossed in front of his chest. The others left, with Sebastian closing the door to leave the three in the bath to themselves once again. "We should get more things to make this bubble bath more fun," Lizzy commented. The two agreed silently. "In that case, gimmie a moment, I think I got more things in one of the cabinets," (your name) said, standing up in the bath, the bubbles covering her private parts.

ℱ𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓷𝓸𝓽𝒆𝓼:

1. It is canon that Grell is a transsexual woman (source: http://40.media.tumblr.com/d50e2e9a02e45faeaa2c63c0275479ee/tumblr_mpm8uvli8B1rggke5o1_1280.jpg + http://36.media.tumblr.com/8752aae0688be2256548da4cb1c18ddf/tumblr_mpm8uvli8B1rggke5o2_1280.jpg ). So I will be using feminine pronouns for her. I do notwant any comments against it.