04. Let's Go Out

Lunch was quiet.

Annoyingly quiet.

Mostly because (Your name)'s father wasn't present this time-- he always know how to strike up a conversation, even stupid ones that leads to skipping the rest of lunch and playing video games unrelated to the subject. It was an odd thing but hell, it's quite the time passer.

The girl finished her lunch quickly and excused herself. Exiting the dining room, she sighed and made her way to the living room and snatched the Wii U from the game shelf next to the T.V. and turned it on. As she played one of her favourite Wii U games, she started thinking. It has, in fact, been a while since she left the house to do anything. Then again, there's nothing much to do outside besides freezing and being a bitter old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

"(Your name)?" Said girl peeked up from the screen, to find Elizabeth standing there with a sweet smile. It's damn adorable. "Yes?" She asked, pausing her game and placing the Wii U next to her. "I was thinking, we haven't gone out in a while, and maybe, just maybe, we may go out together and perhaps go shopping?" She said, fiddling her fingers together.

(Your name) thought about it. Well, the blonde got a point. And just seeing them in their outdated clothes and not-good undergarments seems to be no good. The (hair colour)-haired girl clapped her hands together and turned off her Wii U. "Alright," she said, making the other clap gleefully. Placing the game system back to the game shelf, she went upstairs to change from her indoor clothing-- which is just men's sports shorts and a simple old t-shirt-- to her outdoor clothes. Going downstairs, she went with Lizzy to the front door and picked up the coats and threw it on.

"We'll be back!" (Your name) shouted, grabbing the keys and nudging the other out. Before she could even hear the other even respond, she slammed the door shut.

"What shops shall we go to first?" Elizabeth asked. (Your name) formed a smile and hooked her arms with the other's. "I got a few good places we could go!"