Tara Young - 1

Tara Young was unfortunately born into the Young family, which to her was surprisingly well known. They were well known for their cruelty that is. There is many a tale of the Youngs, cruelly dominating Abusies and young ones, almost to the point of death in many cases. Tara was the daughter of Michelle Young and Benjamin Morrel. It was common for a family to take either last name of the parents, Michelle insisted they take her maiden name. When Tara was to young to recall, her father suffered a heart attack and died. A couple years passed and Michelle married Joanne Shepherd. The practice of two women marrying each other, wasn't uncommon, but was still rare. Tara didn't mind having two mothers, she actually rathered liked it, though she often thought about her father. Her most common thought about him was, if he was still here, maybe this would all stop? 'This' that Tara was referring to, was how she was chosen on her twelfth birthday as on object of abuse for the whole family and anyone her mothers or siblings deemed fit to use her.
       Tara regretted that whole day, her twelfth birthday. She was told that she would now be abused and offered to be abused. Tara was scared to go to school that day. She knew what happened when someone was told they were chosen to be abused, to be unloved. The parents would tell the school, and eveyone in one class, deemed by the parents and the principal, would get a chance to abuse the new abusie. Tara and her sisters got there on time, no thanks to Tara, who basically had to be forced all the way there. On the way there she had begged both of her sisters to not let this happen, but both of them feared their mothers more and were too afraid at what they may do, to stop it.
       The Principal was outside, he had been waiting for young miss Tara. When Tara noticed him, she turned and started to run. It was to no avail, as her sisters grabbed her arms and dragged her forwad. Tara fought through it all. She had always been shy around men, but this was different, she was genuinely scared for her life. Tara's sisters brought her to the Principal and dropped her right in front of him. Tara cowered with fear. Her sisters stayed there, in case she tried to run again. The Principal had a collar, the mark of someone truly unloved by the world, he knelt down and put it around Tara's kneck. Tara had began crying at this point.
       The Principal was ready to bring Tara inside, he dismissed her sisters before this and sent them to their classes. Neither knowing if they would have to abuse their little sister. As the Principal began inside, Tara started to get up, but fell back down, when she was met with a slap to the face.
"Like a dog." Was the only thing the Principal said.
      Tara knew what it meant, she had been shown along with her sisters by her mother, Joanne as she abused one of her Abusies in front of them. Reluctantly Tara got on her hands and knees and proceeded to follow the Principal inside. As she followed, Tara made no sound, she just cried quietly, for she knew she would never be loved again. Tara followed him all the way inside and into the gym.
       As she enetered, lead by the Principal, she made sure not to look up at any of her spectators, for fear one would see the fear in her eyes and indulge on it. Tara was brought to the middle of the gym. There was a chair.
"Sit." The Principal said. Tara got herself up and sat in the chair, her head down, tears pouring.
"Hands." Said the Principal. Tara reluctantly brought her hands up, the principal tied them together. Then Tara laid them in her lap. The Principal began untying her shoes, he took both of them off of Tara and set them aside. He then tied her feet together at the ankles. Next he grabbed out of his pocket a gag and leaned toward her face.
"Open." Said the Principal. Tara didn't open her mouth, he slapped her again.
"Woo!" A single spectator. Tara opened her mouth, the Principal slid the gag in, and as he was tying at the back of her head he whispered something in her ear.
"I'm sorry it has to be this way little one. I wish our world wasn't so cruel." As the Principal said those words, Tara gained comfort in them.
       The rest of that day is more of a mush to Tara, she doesn't remeber it well at all. She does however remeber that one act of kindness, it had fueled her to keep living. Despite the life she was given, despite what she had went through that day, and every fay afterward, Tara had decided that no matter what she would keep living.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

       Tara was now fifteen and she had grown use to being abused by her family. Her sisters and her were taught at a young age, how to effectively abuse people. Her two sisters, Gwen and Nicole, were quite good at abusing her, and Gwen especially liked doing so in public. They lived only three miles from school, so Michelle had allowed them to walk eachday to school together. There was a rule, Tara had to always be with her sisters. Tara was fine with this, however, if Tara tripped or fell down, they thought she made them look bad. So, Gwen had started kicking her everytime she fell down, until she could get herself up. Eventually Nicole joined in and would also kick. Nicole found out that she liked kicking Tara in the face and would aim a good majority of her kicks there. Most of the time it was just Gwen and Nicole, but occasionally Gwen would let others kick her as well. Tara was thankful that didn't happen often.
       Tara and her sisters were on their way to school. Two girls were following them, they were new to the area and just recently had joined the school. Gwen had noticed they were following them, Nicole was too busy listening to her music to notice anything at all. Gwen hadn't gotten a chance to meet these new ones, so she decided to trip Tara. Tara fell flat face on the pavement.
       Of course Nicole had been paying attention enough to see her fall and delivered the first kick. Which was followed by Gwen who kicked her hip. The two girls were getting closer, perfect thought Gwen. Nicole would switch from kicking her face, to kicking her side. Gwen kept kicking her side and alternately would kick her hip. When the two girls got there, Gwen stopped and greated them with a smile.
"Your the two new kids in school, right?" Asked Gwen as she licked her lips. The smaller of the two gulped.
"I'll take that as a yes." Gwen could tell that they were unsure whether or not they would end up on the ground like Tara. "No need to be afraid nether of you have a collar, right?"
"No." Said the taller one as she bit her lip, she could feel herself being slightly turned on by the kicking that Nicole was still doing. Everyone was now watching Nicole kick Tara had, but Gwen could tell that Nicole was getting tired, and with one swift powerful kick to the face, Nicole was done. At this time, Nicole had noticed that there was two other people there. She waved to them and bent down to Tara. Nicole grabbed Tara's hair pulling her face toward   her.
"Get up." Nicole then dropped Tara's head. Tara had a major headache now and was hurting all over. However she forced herself to keep going, she started to get up.
"Would you two like to walk with us to school?" Asked Gwen addressing the two girls.
"Sure." Said the taller one, who had been introduced as Kaila, and the smaller was introduced as Lyn. Gwen turned to Tara, who had just barely gotten up at this time.
"Tara, would you be a sweetie and take our new friends bags?"
      Tara knew what would happen if she didn't listen. So she begrudgingly went to take the bags of her sisters new friends. They still had two miles to school, and Tara wasnt sure she would make it...