Tara Young - 2

Tara, her sisters, and thier new friends had made it to school. Tara gave Kayla's and Lyn's bags to them. As they left, Tara reached into her own bag and grabbed out a blue folder. This folder had Gwen's homework in it, which Tara was being forced to do. Gwen and Nicole both smacked Tara before leaving to their own classes. Tara then left for her class
Tara's first subject of the day was chemistry. Tara was rather good in chemistry, she understood it pretty well. She was second in her class, only to the new student, which Tara paid no attention, she didn't mind, as long as she was passing.
Tara's second subject of the day was history. The only thing Tara struggled with. She had been so busy with Gwen's homework, that she was falling behind. Thankfully she wasn't falling too far behind and was only getting Cs.
Tara's third subject of the day, right before lunch and recess, was bio-mechanics. Tara's favorite. She understood it so easily and was getting straight As without even trying.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

As Tara walked outside the school with her lunch, she was grabbed from behind by Nicole, making her drop her lunch. As Tara was unsure of what Nicole was doing, Gwen came up to them and gave her one big slap. Tara could tell she was angry.
"I got a C in history. You're gonna pay for this." Said Gwen as she licked her lips. Tara was scared for what Gwen may have in store. Nicole released Tara's arms, Tara thought she may be safe after all. Wrong. Gwen grabbed her hair and pulled her toward the middle of the school yard. Specifically she pulled her to a picnic table, one made of metal.
"Up." Gwen commanded, reluctantly Tara got up and laid down on the picnic table. Some of the other students began to gather around. One student in particular had noticed Tara, she was wearing full black. As Gwen got up on the table, Nicole began tying, not only Tara's hands and feet but also her arms and legs to it, thankful for the tables little holes. Gwen was now standing on the table.
"Who wants me to fit my whole foot in her mouth?!" Gwen shouted to the crowd of students that had gathered.
"Yeah!" Multiple students.
"Woo!" Multiple students.
"Open." Gwen commanded, Tara reluctantly opened her mouth.
Gwen had already taken her shoes and socks off. She stood, almost towering, over Tara. Gwen slowly began to lower her foot into Tara's open mouth. If Tara weren't use to the taste of her own sisters feet, she very much could've thrown up. Gwen showered the most, but wasn't great at washing. Out of all the things she's had to taste, from her own mother's vagina to her own sister's ass, Gwen was the worst tasting.
Tara began to choke on Gwen's foot, which was almost all the way in her mouth. Gwen knew she could get her foot all the way inside Tara's mouth if she was forceful enough. Gwen stopped lowering her foot and brought it out just enough so that Tara wasn't choking on it. When Tara thought that was over she was proven wrong by Gwen's foot which was now forcefully pushed all the way inside her mouth. When it was all the way inside, Gwen let out a triumphant victory laugh.
Nicole then began forcing Tara's pants and underwear down, so that they would reveal her vagina. Tara began to cry, the girl dressed in black took notice of this, but as always they were silent tears. Gwen had also began taking off her shorts and panties. Tara knew this was about to get worse. She felt something cold on her stomach, she knew it was Nicole's knife cutting away at her shirt and bra, when Nicole finished she pocketed the knife and moved away the clothing to reveal more of Tara's boobs to everyone else. Tara was now completely naked and for the whole school to see.
Nicole had also slid off her shorts and panties as well, she put on a special dildo, one where if you cum while wearing it, the cum fills it, and then all you have to do is squeeze it to make the cum come out. Not only was Tara butt naked, but she was about to be face and strapon fucked by her very own sisters, a truly unloving act. Gwen sat down on Tara's boobs for a couple minutes as she collected her little sisters hair in one hand, Tara knew that Gwen was doing this to make the face fuck more brutal. Tara braced herself for what was coming.
Gwen then slamed down hard on Tara's face, her nose was forced into her sister's vagina. Though Gwen didn't stop there, she kept slamming down on Tara's face. With each slam, not only did Tara's nose venture farther into her sister's vagina, but also Tara became quite dizzy from hitting the table. Once Gwen had started, Nicole also started. She began violating her little sister's vagina, with the dildo, and she did it mercilessly. Not to mention the fact that Gwen had invited everyone else to come mess with Tara's boobs as she slammed down on her face.
Almost all the students came and felt Tara's boobs. Both guys and girls. Some guys would come and touch them, while touching themselves, as well as some girls. Other girls came and compared sizes, while still other students pinched and prodded at them.
Tara was beganing to get quite dizzy from hitting the table with every slam that Gwen did. When Tara though she was about to pass out, she was brought wide awake as her own sisters juices went all over face inside her nose, down her throat and even some got in her eyes, stinging greatly. It was all Tara could do to not throw up, she immediately swallowed. Gwen got off of Tara's face and began putting her clothes back on, as did Nicole when she took the dildo off. When Nicole was done dressing she brought the dildo to Tara's face.
"Open up sissie." Said Nicole. Tara did reluctantly. Nicole put the dildo in Tara's mouth and then tied it there. Nicole tied this knot more effectively than the others. She made it so tight that Tara couldn't even move her head. The crowd was almost all gone with a few still there, the girl dressed in black was one of these. Before Gwen and Nicole left they both slapped Tara hard.
Tara had no idea that her sisters would leave her there, but when they did, she grew quite scared. She had never really been left alone before, especially in public. As the last students walked by her, they laughed at her. Tara began crying again.
When all the other students had left, the girl dressed in black came over to Tara. She untied the dildo from Tara's mouth and brought to her own. Tara was unsure of what was happening, the girl dressed in black kept her face somewhat hidden from Tara. The girl began to suck all of Nicole's cum out of the dildo, Tara could see the dildo being sucked empty by this mystery girl. When the girl was done, Tara was about to speak, the girl shushed her.
"Sh." Said the mystery girl. Tara did what the girl said, she remained quiet. Tara couldn't tell why she listened, but she did.
"Open." Said the mystery girl.
Tara opened her mouth and the mystery girl put the dildo back inside. Then she tied it back exactly the same as Nicole had it. Before she left, the mystery girl let her fingers dance on Tara's breasts, then down her stomach, and around her vagina. Then she shoved her pinky finger in Tara's vagina and turned away as she put it in her mouth to taste. Tara was utterly confused at this mystery girl and why she had done these things. The mystery girl turned toward Tara, and revealed her face. It was quite lovely, she had dyed blue sapphire hair, brown hazel-nut eyes, and a gorgeous smile. Her pinky was still in her mouth, as she smiled toward Tara. All Tara could think was what the fuck? As the mystery girl turned back toward the school and started heading inside.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

As the school bell rang releif filled Tara's mind. She knew that her sisters would have to take her home. She knew that her mothers wouldn't allow her to stay there all night, as cruel as her family was, Tara knew they weren't that cruel. How wrong Tara was. Her sisters had called their mothers and told them what a disgrace Tara had become, and that she should be left there all night because of her actions. After their mothers talked it out, they allowed it to happen, seeing that they school has barb wire fencing and a gate with more than three locks on it.
Gwen and Nicole came to tell Tara the good news. There was an onlooker, neither Gwen nor Nicole noticed her, it was girl dressed in black.
"Guess what sissie?" Asked Nicole trying to conceal her joy. Tara grew scared at her sister's smile.
"We called our loving mothers and told them what a disgrace you were to family and suggested that as punishment, you be left here for the whole night." Said Gwen with a wicked smile. Tara tried to shake her head in refusal.
"Aww...look at her squirm." Said Nicole.
"Well, we best be off. Tata for now." Said Gwen. Gwen and Nicole both slapped Tara hard, then they left the school.
Tara was scared. She feared for what the night had in store for her, she cried for quite sometime.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

It had only been two hours since all the teachers and the Principal left the school. As they were leaving, Tara tried to call out to them, tried to get someone to notice her. It was to no avail, however, as all the school staff left. Tara was completely alone. She had been alone now for two hours, flinching at the slightest of sounds. She was beginning to dose off when she heard the fence rattling.
Tara panicked. She tried to move, but Nicole had made the knots too tight, Tara was stuck on the table. Left for whatever might be climing over the fence. Tara could tell that whatever it was had a light source, she figured it was a lamp. Tara's heartbeat quickened, she thought to herself which one of my school mates has come to abuse me more?
"Shit." Said the figure. It was female.
Tara feared who it may be. As the figure came closer and closer to her, the fear in Tara's heart rose. The figure was now only five feet away, Tara again tried tossing and turning and crying out. The figure had gotten next to her.
"Sh." Said the figure.
Tara knew who the figure was, she recalled to her memory the mystery girl, and how she had drank all of Nicole's cum. The mystery girl showed her face, upon seeing it Tara gained relief. Why she had gained some sort of releif at seeing this mystery girl's face Tara couldn't tell, but she was glad she did. The mystery girl set the lantern down on the seat as she sat on the bench next to the picnic table.
The mystery girl untied the dildo and took it out of Tara's mouth. Tara was about to talk when-
"Sh." Said the mystery girl. Tara again listened to her, for some unknown reason.
The mystery girl took her backpack off, and got some stuff out. A thermos, a bowl, a water bottle, some crackers, a spoon, and a book. She poured some liquid out of the thermos and into the bowl. Then she bagan breaking crackers over the bowl. When she was done, she oppened the water bottle.
"Open." Said the mystery girl. Tara opened her mouth not knowing what to expect.
The mystery girl lifted Tara's head up with one hand and brought the water bottle to her mouth with the other. Tara drank the water slowly, but fast enough to realize that she must've been more thirsty than she thought. When she got done, the mystery girl gently let Tara's head down.
"Open." Said the mystery girl. Tara opened her mouth.
The mystery girl lifted Tara's head up with one hand and started spoon feeding her with the other. Tara ate what the mystery girl was feeding her. As soon as it had touched her tongue, flavor burst all over Tara's mouth. For Tara that was the most magnificent thing she had ever tasted. When the bowl was empty, Tara wanted more and probably could've ate more if the mystery girl let her, she didn't. The mystery girl let Tara's head down gently. She put the bowl, spoon, thermos, and water bottle back into her backpack.
The mystery girl unzipped her backpacks larger comapartment. Tara could tell she was getting something out of there. Her mind began racing as to the possibilities of what could be in the bag. Her heart was beating fast. The mystery girl had almost brought the object out of the bag. Tara was scared for what it may be. It was a blanket. Tara wasn't sure how to react toward these acts of kindness. The mystery girl covered Tara with the blanket. Tara was about to thank this mystery girl when she was cut off yet again.
"Sh." Said the mystery girl.
The mystery girl sat back down and brought her legs onto the seat. As well she had got out another water bottle. She bagan reading. It was dead silence, mostly. There was the munching of crackers and drinking by the mystery girl and the occasional craker and drink she offered Tara. It continued this way for quite sometime, until Tara was overcome by tiredness and feel into a much needed sleep.