Tara Young - 4

Tara was lying fully naked on the floor, her hands and feet bound. Gwen was standing over her, Nicole was in the top bunk, Kayla and Lyn were in the bottom bunk. They were all taking about what they may do to poor little Tara. Tara was scared.
"We'll take turns, does that sound alright to everyone?" Asked Gwen.
Tara was the only one that wasn't fine with any of this. Gwen's question was met with silence. She took that to mean yes.
"Who wants to go first?" Asked Gwen as she willingly offered up to Tara to her new friends. At first no one answered, the two new ones unsure of really what they could do, and Nicole never liking to be the first in anything.
"I'll go." A voice spoke. It was Kayla.
"Have fun." Said Gwen as she sat down and set a timer for twenty minutes.
Tara was scared of what the newbie wanted to do. Tara knew that as a newbie, Kalya wouldn't know what she liked nor what was fun for her. Tara braced herself for what the newbie wanted to try out. Kayla wanted to facesit Tara, but she wanted to be cruel as she did so.
Kayla unzipped her pants and pulled them down. Then she took off her underwear. Kayla began to get herself situated on Tara's face, as well she grabbed Tara's hair. When Kayla was perfectly situated on Tara's face, she began to pound her ass into it. The others laughed at this.
After about five minutes underneath Kayla's ass, Tara began to struggle for air. It was hard for her to get some however, as the grab Kayla had on her hair kept her head relatively in place. Though after sometime Tara was able to a snacth a couple breaths, right before Kayla's ass slammed down on her face.
That was the only air that Tara was allowed to get as Kayla became more firm with her butt smashing. Kayla's ass started slamming down harder and the grip on Tara's hair grew more firm. After about five minutes of firmly slamming her ass into Tara's face, Kayla came to a rest.
Kayla spent the rest of her turn resting her ass on Tara's face. There was only three minutes of her turn left. Tara was struggling underneath Kayla's ass for air, but Kayla was determined to not let her get any. When the timer went off, Kayla slowly got off of Tara's face and back on the bed. Kayla bit her lower lip in anticipation of her next turn. Tara was breathing heavily now, thankful that Kayla's turn was over, fearful for who may be next.
"Nicely done." Said Gwen as she got up, "Whose next?" Tara was scared of who may answer
"Me." It was Lyn. She seemed quite eager to abuse Tara.
"Have fun." Said Gwen as she sat down and set the timer for another twenty minutes.
Tara was again scared at yet another newbie as she got ready to abuse her. Tara knew that as a newbie Lyn wouldn't quite now what to do, however Lyn did have Gwen and Nicole there if she wanted help. Tara shuddered at that thought. Lyn had decided that she was going to have Tara lick her feet. Lyn took her socks off and went to stand on Tara's chest. When she got herself balanced, she held a foot above Tara's mouth.
"Lick." Said Lyn.
Tara reluctantly opened her mouth and started to lick at the thirteen year old's feet. Lyn giggled, she was happy having her feet licked. After sometime, approximately five minutes, Lyn changed feet. As soon as Lyn's other foot was over Tara's mouth, Tara started licking. Lyn giggled again. Tara kept licking, she knew that every giggle was sign she was doing well.
After sometime, approximately ten minutes, and more giggling, Lyn took her foot from Tara's mouth and stood on her chest. Lyn then stood on Tara's face with her bare feet. Tara took the pain, she knew if she faltered, even in the slightest way, Lyn could fall and she would be punished.
Thankfully it wasn't hard for Tara to endure through the pain. She had learned that endurance was the most important part of being abused, for if she couldn't endure, she would be outcast. Beaten and abused never given a chance to live her life. The timer went off bringing Tara back to reality. Slowly Lyn stepped off of Tara's face and sat back on the bed. Tara was greatful for Lyn's turn to be over, however she was scared for who may take the next turn.
"Very nice." Said Gwen as she got up off the bed, "I'll be going next."
Gwen had decided she wanted to have some strapon sex. Gwen took her shorts and panties off. She then put on a dildo. Tara braced herself. Gwen sat down on Tara's legs. Then she forcefully shoved the dildo into Tara's vagina. Gwen rammed the dildo inside Tara's vagina with no mercy. After sometime Tara screamed out in pain, everyone laughed at her. This continued for all of Gwen's turn. When the timer went off, Gwen slowly got up. She took the dildo off and put it up, then she sat back down on the bed.
Nicole got off the bed, ready for her turn. Nicole slid her shorts and panties off. Nicole wanted her ass to be licked. Nicole then set her ass right above Tara's face, Tara immediately knew what Nicole wanted done.
"Lick." Said Nicole.
Tara reluctantly stuck her tongue out and began to lick Nicole's ass. As Tara licked, Nicole began rocking her ass back and forth on Tara's tongue, forcing it into various places. Eventually Tara's tongue found her it's way into Nicole's ass hole. Tara knew Nicole loved having her tongue in there. Tara kept moving it ever so slightly. Nicole moaned in pleasure and dropped all of her weight on Tara's face. Tara's tongue was still inside Nicole's ass hole, she left it there, not wanting to anger Nicole. Thankfully, for Tara, the timer went off before she went out of breath. Nicole slowly got off of Tara's face and sat back on the bed. Tara knew the second round of turns was about to begin.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Tara was awoken in the early morning by her mother, Michelle. She was led to the kitchen and sat at the table. Michelle had untied Tara before leading her there. Tara then had some food set in front of her. It was the scraps from dinners Tara's family didn't finish. Tara ate the food she was given. She knew it had been sitting out for days, but it was the only food her mother's gave her. When Tara was finished, Michelle took her back to her sister's room and tied her where she had been left. Tara eventually fell back asleep, grateful for the food she was allowed to eat.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Tara awoke before her sister's and their friends. She lay awake in scared anticipation of the day to come. Tara tried to remember what she dreamed of, she found that her dreams were rather pleasant and she would often think to them for escape. However, Tara had found that her mind went somewhere else for escape last night. The mystery girl.
Tara found that ever since yesterday, her mind kept finding its way back to the mystery girl. Each time it did Tara was filled with happiness. Tara couldn't explain what she was feeling or what was going on in her mind, but she was glad it was happening.
Movement. Tara heard movement. She turned her head trying to see if anyone had awakened. Tara quickly turned her head toward the ceiling, seeing someone get up. It was Nicole. Tara didn't want to be seen looking towards them, not knowing what her sisters would think at it. Nicole got out of bed quietly, not wanting to wake Kayla. Lyn and Gwen were still sleeping on the top bunk.
"Good morning sissie. I've got to get you ready for today." Said Nicole stretching over Tara.
Nicole untied Tara's hands and feet and leashed her. Nicole the took her into the abuse room. A room that was dedicated solely to the abuse of Abusies and Tara. Tara rembered the first time she was taken in there, it was by Joanne. Joanne had Tara's hands and legs bound to the bed posts. Then Joanne sat on Tara's face with her bare ass while she was smoking. Joanne also had left scares on Tara that day when she decided to put out a couple different cigarettes out on her body as Tara struggled for air.
Today Tara was bound to the bed in a similar matter by Nicole. Nicole thinking she'd be nice, decided to leave Tara with a gift. Nicole took her shorts and panties off and got up on the bed. She had in her hand what was referred to as an "all the way." It was tool that when put inside a slaves mouth, it forced it all the way open and kept it there.
"Open." Said Nicole.
Tara reluctantly opened her mouth. Nicole put the "all the way" in. Tara's mouth was know all the way open and couldn't be closed until the tool was removed. Nicole then positioned her ass hole over Tara's mouth. Tara now knew what Nicole was about to do.
"Ah." Said Nicole, as piss came out her ass and went into Tara's mouth.
Tara swallowed knowing that if she didn't, she'd be punished far worse. When Nicole was finished she got off the bed, put her panties and shorts back on and left the room. Tara's throat stung. Drinking piss was one of Tara's least favorite things to do.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

The girls kept coming over durring the weekends to abuse Tara. It continued this way for awhile, approximately five months. Eventually, though, Lyn and Kayla invited Gwen and Nicole over. It was this night, that for some unknown reason Tara was able to remember it clearly.