REQUEST HERE!

Hello everyone! I had a oneshot book prior to this, but I decided to restart because the requests were from months ago and I just want to start over!

This will be a oneshot book for MCYTs ONLY!

Here are the rules & things to know when requesting!

- Must be MCYT!

- Must be a youtuber I watch/have watched. I mostly watch Adam and friends, but I have previously watched and sometimes still watch a lot more YouTubers, so feel free to request, I might know them!

- If it is in real life and one of both of the people are married/have a close significant other that I like, I will make it an AU. I don't want to ruin anything <3

- No hardcore/any smut for now, I'm not good at writing at it yet and I'm pretty sure I'd die if someone I know read something like that.

- If you do not give me some sort of plot/idea/AU, I will make up a plot or will take one from tumblr.

- No x reader. I don't like that type of stuff, sorry.

- If you see someone has requested a ship you wanted to request and the oneshot hasn't been posted, please choose another ship or give me another plot.

- PLEASE BE PATIENT. I AM CURRENTLY FOCUSED MAINLY ON MY MITHROSS BOOK, SO WORKING ON THAT IS A PRIORITY. THIS IS MOSTLY A SIDE PROJECT.

- If you have art for the oneshot, feel free to send it to me on any social media. I'll gladly put it in and give credit <3

- I will tag you in your request once it's done unless you ask me not to.

- You can ask for stuff based off my other books.

THAT IS ALL! GO AHEAD AND REQUEST, I'M EXCITED FOR THIS!

YOU MAY REQUEST HERE OR ON A ONESHOT!